Spectacular 3D Entry: Stjepan Šejić

monsitj u bet ill make it hahaha u zoo my friend, its rockin timeee
sergioKomic allriight another one who knows his stuff lol hell have an eye patch

okaaay we got a crown…now for the patch and to tweak the beard

Really impressive aspect… :thumbsup: I’m on the floor… :drool:

z-brush?

just bump, or did you model all that? (around the helm.)

oh yeah odin rocks !
Good head style ! love the crown really !
Amasing thread ! nebezial in 2D, nebezial in 3D, nebezial rocks all over Cgtalk.
I’ve follow your master and servant 2D… I will follow this.

Nice modeling and texturing job… i like helmet details:thumbsup:

arrr…now hes like a pirrateee arr shiver me timberrr

Im not a fan of fantasy type stuff, but this is looking frickin ace! Great looking skin, and i LOVE the beard - care to tell us how you did it? Is it simply poly strips?

Also, what is the new concept? Something involving vikings or summat?

sergio…nop all photoshop bump map
Swed, thanx mate…well im off to ragnarok…Again
Maxter, thanx, textures will be tweaked and whan i get my ram next week im addin a specular map

Andy well its quite simple…i actualy drew the texture and took a cylinder, chopped it up a bit and molded its shape to the head,unwrapped and laid texures…now i need to detail the texture for the beard. the beard is drawn the same way i explained fur in photoshop in my tutorial thread…its simple fast and nice lookin.
about the new concept…well i had the initial one…but then i noticed James MK and i had a very similar angle and the basic idea…so i decided to go the other way…im workin pretty fast so i think ill make it in timr, the idea is sort of a ragnarok scene with odin and the valkyries…and heroes and stuff, ill post a sketch tomorrow

nebez…glad to hear u back on the track!

The rendering is awesome~! It looks like Clay…Wonder the ways to do it man~

i am not into ancient fantasy too… Anyway, ur Artworkis the purpose i am staying inside ur sight!

Couldn’t be Alien destroy Ancient citizens? haha…Neva seen something like dat yet…
Perhaps u should draw a sketching to entertain what u r goin on…

U knw even ur doodies is gonna make me flicking my toes…( another freakin way to present clapping hands for applause!)

P/s: Seems like u got 1 Gb ram installed into ur ALienPod …hehehehe…

I really like this progress but I think the skin looks like clay. Not sure how you should go about fixing that though… How about giving us you new concept sketch? Looking forward to seeing what you are planning to do now.

LOL CLAY EH WELL HERE IS THE EXPLANATION, U SEE I USE SUBSURFACE SCATTERRING FAST SKIN MATERIAL IN MENTAL RAY, ON IT I APPLY ATLEAST 3 MAPS, BUT AT THIS MOMENT UNDER THE SERIOUS MEMORY LIMITAIONS IM UNDER- FOR NOW- I CANT HAVE NO SPECULAR MAP SO IT EMITS THE OVERALL DRYNESS…WHICH PISSES ME OFF, BUUUT PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE…NEXT WEEK AINT FAR… AND TILL THEN OFF TO ARMOURING

dinodog_Jr thanx mate, i think ill draw the sketch tmorrow…for now its all in my head…arrghh the voiceeessss… hehe

gardogg fixin the clay effect is easy. ill apply the specular map…but till next week im still limited to my poor 256 mbram…and next week…a 1 gb…mmmmthe diffeeeereeenceee

well here is a nutty concept…Odin has a wolflike shoulder armour…and he gets killed by a wolf in the end…kaaay…so it kinda looks like a rat

well needs a few tweaks but there it is

Nothing to crit about the wolf head… really good…

I find just the form little odd with the thin strap (a little too broad) of the stringcourse on the eye which seems to make a turning above the eye, the only point which disturb me…

…for the remaining… IS PERFECT :thumbsup: :scream: :bounce:

Jeez…

Thats hella ace! Looks just like formed silver. And not a zbrush in sight!

:applause:

Great to see you back in action bro. Hope i didn’t miss much since i’ve been busy with other stuff too. Your modeling is looking nice. I’m loving the detailings and texturing and good choice on changing your story. Am a big fan of Norse Mythology. So you better make this one tight, hehehe or else :twisted:

AWESOME JOB BRO and keep it coming :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tor and Oden… :bounce: this gonna be fun to watch…
I really like the details, the eyepatch and the wolf…:thumbsup:

What a modelisation. really impressive and spectacular. Nothing to say more.

Hi, nebezial, great job, I really like it, the modelling is great, but the texturing is just awesome, keep it up, I want to see it finished.