Spectacular 3D Entry: Stefan Gura

looks so funny. really great chars and poses. keep it up… :thumbsup:

haha! Excellent - I really hope you will find the time to finish this :thumbsup:

Hahahaha!!!

Excellent!! I like the style, the pose, the modeling, really really cool!! :bounce:
Man, you must finish this challenge!! Really really cool!! :beer:

Keep it up! :wip:

Nice modeling update.I am shure that we all hope that you find the time to finish it:) .

Another one.I am on he road.Thanks.

Mwaahaahaa! :smiley: This is good stuff, Stefan!

you are a good animaltrainer… :applause: this is such a funny image…

Enviromental. Just it.

wow , your model and style is awesome! and layout come out very well! good job!

Very different but very splendid :thumbsup: cheers Stefan :bounce:

Great characters again stefan, :thumbsup: all you now need are some jugglers!:bounce: :scream:

Cant wait!

Test of light and color.

Beautiful lighting setup!
Good luck!
:slight_smile:

Very good test for a very pleasant picture… I can’t wait a very big final version of this creation :thumbsup: congrats mate…

Looking good! How about some weird looking crood? (drooling children angry parents etc…)

> Haahahaaaaaa…this is funny and most well executed…:thumbsup:

:bounce: amazing and houmorous stuff !

sergioKomic- I also have some crowd in mind. But nothing special may be repetitive and in shadows. But with big eyes and opened mouths.
For shading and surfaces of animals I am also doing some tests with fur. We will see. And of sorse thanks.

Great work man :thumbsup:

How did I messed up this thread??

Good luck to you, a bit of humor is welcome to this challenge full of death & destruction :smiley:

super cool progress I’ve missed!! brilliant and very consistent work. I love the expressions, and the scene is looking ,well, spectacular! you really have a great unique style! that croc rocks!!

jajajajajajajajajajaja…excellent work, very funny the concept and the composition:thumbsup: