Spectacular 3D Entry: Stanislaw Marek

Stanislaw Marek is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Survivor

first concepts for all characters in the scene

3 steps of modeling: low poly modeling+texturing for displace map+rigginng and then i was collapse the elements with torbosmooth. 3 step-detalied modeling

3 steps of modeling: low poly modeling+texturing for displace map+rigginng and then i was collapse the elements with torbosmooth. 3 step-detalied modeling + external objects like details on the skin

very detailed texture for difuse and bump map in 6000px x 6000px resolution.
i was making samples in external files - for final render i will use bigger texture

for first plane character i use textures in 4000x4000 resolution, for far plan characters in 2000 rsolution.

for enviroment i use many textures and procedural maps

for background matepainting

Very good modeling and texturing;
Though I think you could have optimized the UV layout of your 6k texture so you get even more details, too many lost pixels.
Anyway the result is really beautiful, good luck

just a test :slight_smile:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
good luck

:thumbsup: wow really great job!, I like the crocodile, and the color of the sketch, amazing detail! cann’t wait to see more~ good luck Staszek!

same as above.:slight_smile:

oh my god…this one is going amazing!! wow, cant wait man…simply rocks!:bounce::applause:

thanks all:)

yes i could take more place on this texture but i dont have time now because is so much to doo :slight_smile:

WOW!

Fantastic job!
progress, modeling and textures are excelent!
congrats and good luck!

damn it, i wish i could use zbrush!
simply amazing work… :applause:

O - U - T - S - T - A - N - D - I - N - G

impressive… looks very impressive !
jdd

dude, that is awsome… if you can get it finished in time i think you got a great chance of running of with 1st prize. :bowdown:

Do you use max ?.. if so when doing the displacement, what sub div do you use in Turbosmooth ?.. and how much is relient on bump mapping ?

looking good so far… sure that they are gonna look great at the finishline…:bowdown:

Great work! Have you done all this since yesterday!? :eek:
Looking really good so far!