Spectacular 3D Entry: Sabrina Bott

@ alvin_cgi: Thank’s for your kind comment!:slight_smile:

@ Eumel: Hey Martin, thank’s for your “stop smoking” support!:slight_smile:

Is it true that 3d means 3 drugs - caffeine, nicotine and adrenaline?

hehe, that’s funny, never heard this before, but may be in some cases (near deadline) this is a good description…:rolleyes:

If you succeed, will we loose you 3d talent? Will you swap to 2d?

I don’t hope so, I’ve heard Lemog quit smoking too, so there seems to be no danger of loosing 3d skills…:slight_smile:

Is it possible to substitute one of three witout loosing the 3d skills?

I just take even more passion to make 3d:arteest:, more passion = more serotonine, this hopefully will substitute the nicotine
Thank’s for your crazy questions, they cheered me up this morning…:smiley:

-sabrina

Great piece! I like it and the water is so real!

:smiley: bitte bitte ! hehe
jdd

:applause:
Congratulations, Sabrina ! :applause:
Respekt für eine grossartige Leistung !

:beer:

congratulation for your work!!
really like your final entry, one of my favorite :cool:

I thought that I posted My congrats ! But Nothing ?
I can’t believe the such cool work you’ve done here ! This is great !
So the feel more like a winner,
CONGRATULATIONS Sabrina ! :applause:

@ jddog: Danke schön!:smiley:

@ grin3d: Hey Roman, thank’s for your nice comment! Danke Dir für das Kompliment:wavey:

@ kingfish3d: Thank’s a lot! Nice to hear …:slight_smile: !

@ gpepper: Thank you! Also late compliments are very appreciated:D ! Glad that you like it!

-sabrina

Your done.I’m so pleased.Great looking image Sabrina and you worked hard on it.

An enjoyable thread to have followed and good luck with the judges.

awesomee…congrats on finishing …now im off to the tabloids with iur render:thumbsup: :smiley:

I’m still kinda speechless over this one Sabrina… It has an atmosphere to it that seduces my mind into feeling the cold and lonely air surrounding this beast… I love it:applause:

Congratulations and good luck with the jury, I hope to play with you again soon;)

Hiya Sabrina,

Are you in any way nervous already for the outcome? Tell us a little about your hopes and expectations…

thnx,

Obi

@ sonic-x: Thank’s for your nice words, Corrie! And good luck for your racing scene!:slight_smile:

@ nebezial: Hi Stjepan, tell me, if you found a newspaper:D …Thank you for the congrats:wavey:

@ DaddyMack: Hey Robert, glad that you like the mood of my scene…perhaps Flossy would like one of your amazing dragons:D …! I also hope to see you again here!:slight_smile:

@ ObiGert: Hi Gert, still around 'til the end:) !
I must say the most exiting moment for me was the upload of my final scene:D …than I had the possibility to look around here quite relaxed and I discovered a lot of great scenes I had not seen before…
Now I’m of course very curious to see the voting of the jury. I tried to find my personal top 10 entries…and found this is not easy at all. So I’m just happy to be not in this jury! Nervous…not really…this challenge was a great experience for me, I’ve learned a lot, met many nice and helpful people and really enjoyed the support and interest…So in the end I had a lot of fun and I have a scene that I really like myself.
If you have some spare time I would highly recommend you to be part of the next challenge, Gert. Nothing to loose! I will try to be there for sure! If we don’t see us until then, I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year! :wavey:

-sabrina

Amen ! :bowdown: , I so agree with all that .

Is it spam ? or maybe it’s the an another occasion for me to congratulate one more time, for your gorgeous picture… :bounce:

Hiya,

Yup, still here to see how my favourite entry is doing!

I had an idea for this challenge and was so sure I was gonna enter my first one for things were a little slow at work, but then some major contracts fell through and that was that. Being annoyed by that I scanned most of the entries and decided to support at least one, just to get a feel for the process and to start participating in support/criticism as is required by challenge rules. I will surely try for the next challenge, I think there’s about 3 or 4 a year and time flies when you’re busy so I might cook up something for the next one! In the mean time I put you on my buddy list, just to be sure to notify you whenever there’s any kinda post of mine to be criticised! Dunno when the judges make their verdict but when they do I hope it’ll make your christmas/new-year even better then it already is…

my regards to Flossy

Obi

Hi sabrina:wip: just dropped in to see how is flossy:D and how are you feeling, relaxed:)
All the best for final judging and :beer: see ya in the next challenge:bounce:

@ Zapan:

No, this is no spam:wise: , just nice to hear that you share my feelings:) …and Flossy can’t get enough of compliments…:love:

@ ObiGert:

Hiya,

Yup, still here to see how my favourite entry is doing!

I had an idea for this challenge and was so sure I was gonna enter my first one for things were a little slow at work, but then some major contracts fell through and that was that. Being annoyed by that I scanned most of the entries and decided to support at least one, just to get a feel for the process and to start participating in support/criticism as is required by challenge rules. I will surely try for the next challenge, I think there’s about 3 or 4 a year and time flies when you’re busy so I might cook up something for the next one! In the mean time I put you on my buddy list, just to be sure to notify you whenever there’s any kinda post of mine to be criticised! Dunno when the judges make their verdict but when they do I hope it’ll make your christmas/new-year even better then it already is…

my regards to Flossy

Obi

Hi Gert,

nice to hear that you’ll be there next time…and you’re well prepared in support/criticism…a 1+ from me for your support of Flossy. I 'll look out for your entry next year. :wavey:

@ madshooter: Hey Roshan, nice to see you again here! Flossy is well and I’m just a little sad to say Bye-bye…:sad: , but next challenge will come and I hope to see you there… Good luck for you too and my best wishes for the next year:beer: !

-sabrina

Hi miss Sabrina, just to say that was a pleasure to see your job, really a great job and wish to you good luck my friend :beer: Bye, bye :cry:

Hi there, passing by for some spam :slight_smile:

First - again, your image really rocks! I think you should get an award for this - have there ever been a female winner in the 3d challenge?? This I have to check - if so, it’s really about time… don’t you agree? :wink:

Second - I saw at Lemogs that you don’t smoke anymore… and this deserves a big congrats too!! And just hang in there - it gets better, after a while you don’t have to think about it more than once or twice a day and some time later you wont think about it at all … except when you feel the horrible smell :smiley:

Good luck with both the jury and the non-smoking and see you :beer:

a minispam in that fact to cheer you on :wip: in the non-smoking challenge…
and I been looking at Flossy again to… she is one cute seamonster… :bounce:

@ denverbz: Hi Alan,

yes, now it’s time to say Good Bye:sad: , but there will be another challenge and I’m looking forward to meet you there, mate:beer:…but until this I can always visit strong James and your little red-haired girl! Good luck for you too:wavey:

@ Gunilla: Hey Gunilla, I will miss your “spam”:cry:…and there was really no female 3d winner before…!?:twisted: This time there is Linda in the jury, at least some woman power in the final voting:) , but as I’ve said before: I’m happy that I’m not the one to choose the winner, so many amazing work here…ah, and converning the smoke-stop…

after a while you don’t have to think about it more than once or twice a day and some time later you wont think about it at all

it’s hard to think of something else at the moment:banghead:, thank’s for the encouragement:wavey:

@ makaron: Hey Mona,

thank’s a lot for cheering me up with your “mini-spam”, I really need it! I hope you’re still strong too! Your GP is watching you:D …Bye Mona, see you later:wavey:

-sabrina