Spectacular 3D Entry: Sabrina Bott

Hey Sabrina,

Congrats on the final image, it is a very impressive scene with a great story :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause: . You are done time to spare. I like the added misty breath for flossy . Good luck with this

beautiful :applause: Flossy is “home” safe and uploaded :bounce:

and now you have time to make her friend… :stuck_out_tongue: haha…

Very nice!!

Final image! congrats.:thumbsup:

-mommy, where is fluffy?-

:bounce:Wonderful Sabrina, it’s a pleasure to see your master piece, i loved. Be proud about your work my friend. Congrats and good luck :bounce: :bounce: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup:

Now… final is done… C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S. Sabie… I keep you a place on the most high stairs… love it… love her… that’s so beautiful… sad and quiet… :thumbsup:

[b]CONGRATULATIONS!!!

[/b][size=2]Such wonderful work … right from the start. It’s been a pleasure to follow you! Good luck Dudette! :thumbsup:

I wouldn’t be surprised too see you on the pricelist :bounce:
[/size]

congratulation on finish… looks sweet. didnt comment on this one but i was following it… good work all the best.

simply

BEAUTIFUL!

Obi

:bounce: :applause: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :applause: :bounce:

:bounce: :bounce: CONGRATULATIONS :bounce: :bounce:

[left]This is truely a masterpiece , and you have no idea how much I’m happy to have the chance to follow this ! [/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]

yep so right ! [/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]And now I bet you gonna party it :beer: :scream: You have no idea how much I’m envying you ahaha.[/left]

Superb final image, Sabrina:eek:

CONGRATS!!!:applause:

superfantastic Sabrina! nothing to crit from me-looks brilliant. that sea looks incredible.

hello…wow looks amazing Girl:beer:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Congratulations Sabrina for your final image:applause: :applause:. I gonna repeat Awesome, fantastic and pretty:) Overall you have done a great job :bowdown: :bowdown: and yeah a great story too:)

Best of luck with your image Sabrina!
I loved the story behind and your narrative skills.
The monster is cool with its breath displacement/fog!
Generally the image tranmits a dark mood and awe factor, with the icy water and all.:thumbsup:

congratulation Sabrina you have finsh your image, and your new render is very beautiful, the sky is more night blue this an excellente choice, good luck :applause: :applause: :thumbsup:

Hi daWinky,

Great!
:applause::applause::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce::bounce::bowdown::bowdown:

Congratulations on finishing up Sabrina. Super good finish too. I like the steam coming from the monsters mouth, nice touch. Good luck! Cheers.

Oooo yea , looks really cool now!

yay for u :bounce:

Jipie!!

Finaly… you dit it! Congratulations Sabrina!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Du wirklich ein Kunstwerk erschaffen! Ich mag alles an deinem Bild aber besonders die Atmosphere die es rüberbringt… (einfach mal das licht ausschalten und in einem dunklen Zimmer auf den Monitor schauen. am besten noch eine CD mit Meeres- rauschen :wink: )

(d)Ich wünsche Dir viel Glück im Voting!
Und freue mich schon auf die nächste Challenge mit Dir… und der restlichen cgtalk Familie.
(e)Ich whish you great luck in the Voting!
And i can´t wait to challenge again with you and the rest of the cgtalk family :slight_smile:

See ya!
Viele Liebe Grüße
Alex