Spectacular 3D Entry: Rishikesh Nandlaskar

hi rishi…true, from the bottom of my heart…visiting these 26 pages of this thread was really thrilling and a nice experience to see such a superb making of a beautifull cg artwork…simply great piece of work…congratulation on finishing on a grand high and all the best for the contest!!!..we are proud of u…would love to have lots of tips and suggetions from u Rishi…!!!..:thumbsup:

Hey congrates man!! u did it… u r a 6th runnersup!!
we r proud of u!!..

congratulation man…u make indian artist proud…great going…
:beer: lets do more best
thanks
naresh

Wow, top class work in here…:bounce:

Congratulations mate… that was a great work… and of course, now you’re on the top :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you can be proud :slight_smile:

:thumbsup:Awesome recognition for such an amazing work:thumbsup:. Congratulations:applause: you do yourself proud.

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Congratulations for your entry and 6th runnerup Rishi !

I knew that you would be there in the final, but I saw U in the first…
You’ve done a great job ! I hope to see U in the next challenge !
Cheers ! :beer:

A big congrats! A well deserved award!

Congratulation man! very nice work ! your entry is my favourite ! good job and see ya in the next one

Hi, Congratulation for your price and your great image.
E.T :cool:

Congrats man… very well done!!!:thumbsup:

Good Job dude…
Really loved your work. Its good to see talent from Home come up and really stand up amongst the crowd.
I had an idea of spectacular challenge in Mind but due to time restrictions could not enter the challenge. I think your work was really good from concept to the end product.

Congrats and well done,
Cheers,
Abhi

Very good…congrats for a beautifull work. :slight_smile:

Congratulations. I love how clean and well composed this image is. Really captures the moment. Great image.

Congratulations for this cool image!:slight_smile:

Another great deserved piece! good job pal,
and CONGRATULATIONS!

Well deserved :applause: :applause: congratulations dude great job:thumbsup: see ya in the next challenge:)

Hey …I just love the artistic style in your stuff, and its nice to see you bring that in 3d.
Your EON image is cool too…good dark feel to it.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.