Spectacular 3D Entry: Rishikesh Nandlaskar

Good! I see

expect my updates soon:)

texture applied to bull

Perfect for me, I just can’t wait to see them in the final scene, with environment… :thumbsup:
You can be proud of your work mate :applause:

WOW:eek: ! Speechless…just… wow!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-sabrina

wow !! very nice … pls remove those motion blur … they suck…my opinion …wowo:bounce:

hi rishi!! plz remove that motion blur!!..it gives bad look to image!!

man other than it;s so impressive.btw r u gonna make animation? if yes then motion blur will look good for animation not for still.

plz remove it!!

very Nice!

About the motion blur, Lets see hoe it looks on the real enviroment…

Great work so far!:thumbsup:

What to say… Show us a great environnement now !
For motion blur we are many to see how it is diffcult to add motion blur to a single picture which has not really been animated.
Already congrats for this work.

i too accept the critic of motion blur and decided to remove it.

hi rishikesh , great work man what can i say, i think u will rock ur spec…really great work:thumbsup:
:bounce: waiting to see ur update.

very nice ! :applause:
Just a personal pov: The hand on the aire looks a little bit relaxed for me, I would see something more tense, more nervous…
jdd

yeah u r right jddog ,i will definitely rectify it.thks:)

Excellent ! The movement is great !

heyyy! Nice job! no crits at the moment…

awesome work…good modeling, texturing, rendering…humm…so…very good ! :thumbsup: ! Keep it up !

Yes - amazing work. I’m really looking forward to see the full scene now :thumbsup:

:bounce: thks gunilla,gpepper,monks,madlight for all the advice ,suggestion and appreciation:bounce: .

Yikes…top quality work…amazing texturing and i like the mood too…the only little thing i found to crit is a specularity on the skin of the bull…on his behind…but i couldn’t find anything else…very clean work…:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent:bounce: . Really like the composition and the dynamic

Great expressions:thumbsup: