Spectacular 3D Entry: Richard E. Suarez

Nice start man!
the mesh of the body this very clean one
i will be waching :thumbsup:

c ya

getting back to work on this piece.

Great modeling what software are u using? is poly modeling right?
Keep updating :thumbsup:

DanielKenobi, thanks for your coments, and yes is poly modeled, the mesh still need some fixup, specially on the neck and armpits, I would have some huge nail under them, that is the reason why I havent tweak them yet.

Lauro MX, thanks man, hope to see your updates soon too. Good luck!!

Hi, nice clean modeling :slight_smile:

Waiting to see how you will do thing from concept to the final pict
Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Interesting concept with that whole eye thing going on - curiously looking forward to see what happens next here.

It’s going to be really interesting to see where you take this - the sketch is great, very much mood and the concept really unique. The eye thing is spooky but exciting… keep going!

Hi there, thanks for your comments… really help.

I am glad I got some free time now, and I will be able to continue working on this image, lots of work to do.
Thnaks for the comments con the concept, i am still skeching som backgrounds and stuff, I hope to have something defined by the end of the week…

Thanks again and good luck everybody !

Hi there, this is an attempt to configure the background for my image… it is still on its basic level, but I will be developing it from here…

good luck to all…

Trying to get the background and surroundings to blend in…

:thumbsup: cool concept! and really good modelling,man keep it up,and im not going to make u worry,but this is only 26 days to go,thanx for dropping by in my thread!:slight_smile:

Thanks Ali, yeah you are right about the time, I have been too busy, but no worries… I always finish, and I am sure I am going to finish this image too…

Thank you man!.

Here I am trying a diferent approach for the background and camer angle.

Now I like better the idea I have for the location and environment, I hope I can get this done soon so I can keep modeling…

Thanks for visiting… :slight_smile:

Still messing around with the background, but I think I am going to stick to this one and start serious modeling, I like it much better than the previous ones…

:slight_smile:

Starting the modeling process for the architecture on the background,…
I will have to make some textures and displecement for this wall…

:slight_smile:

Hello Nakaray,

Nice concept, a kind of theme I really like. Although I like the first camera angle rather than the new one. It seems more balanced and “spectacular”. Nice modelling too, actually it’s quite perfect and clean. I’m excited about your output.

well, I am starting the texturing process, I´ll try to fix the seams, not to be that dark as a friend already told me…

Thanks for visiting… :slight_smile:

Experimenting…

Rendering displacement for the main tube.
I better hurry, Im kinda delayed… :wink:

Very interesting concept here! Really nice pattern for that column. I’m still not sure where you’re going with this, but it looks spectacular indeed. Godd luck and hurry up now :thumbsup: