Spectacular 3D Entry: Monsit Jangariyawong

Congrats!! Details are outstanding good luck!!

Congrats monsitj with your glorious final, awesome work indeed…
PS I really like their clothing, I would like to have one of those kimono’s for my own :scream:
Good luck!!

Wow! amazing image! The composition and colors are superb! Beautiful!

Congras!
Great image!:thumbsup:

stunning work again monsitj, :bowdown: see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Man you pulled off and alsome job once again, i love the motion in the flower and gold, i bet the judges will love it. Best of luck and man and congrats on your final.:thumbsup:

monsitj awsome final picture!! superb texturing and mood. Congrats man :applause: like your work a lot, will keep an eye on your next pieces for sure. Good luck for the judging :thumbsup: :applause:

Hi! The very interesting work! Congrats on a job very well done! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Hi Monsit, you with fact still of the wonders really very good,
good luck.
E.T :cool:

Wow man!!! totally awesome image you created there you got my vote for sure!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It’s just great!l!!Character’s raiment is wondrous beautiful!!!:thumbsup:

Here’s good luck!!

hey monsit…just dropping by…
to be inspired once again…by you!
great work always. good luck man!

Fantastic image. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :eek:
Hope you get a price for you excellent work ! :thumbsup:

Perfect !

Roman /Grin3d

Wow! amazing image! The composition and texture ,color.Oh Woow wow Very very nice.I like it all.Good luck CGChallengeXVIII-spectacula2D-3D na.:thumbsup:

Monsit, congratulation another impressive work here ! :thumbsup: and :applause:
jdd

congratulations na krub.
very beautiful image.
good luck to you.cheers.:slight_smile: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :buttrock:

Once again, you hit hard, fantastic and original picture you delivered! congrats man !

pe@ce

Adriano

Your work is simply awesome my friend:bowdown: :applause: Congratulations for the final image:applause: . Great job looks perfect texturing, modeling and lighting:thumbsup: . All the best for final judging and see ya in the next challenge:beer:

Great job man thats a tribute to the oriental culture, defintly rigth in every aspect light, shader, texture, colors :thumbsup:
Congrats for the fine work and Good luck !

:thumbsup:
Perfect work!

Hope you get a price for you excellent work ! :thumbsup: Good luck CGchallenge na.cheers u.