Spectacular 3D Entry: Mohamed Mamdouh Bahgat

Nice work dodo

Keep going:)

working with the suruonding buildings…

Hahahaha… :thumbsup: very good Mohamed… you’re architecture is very impressive…

I recognize very well one of the parts of the house of the electricity of the World Fair of Paris in 1900 that I know very well (Exposition Universelle de Paris 1900) with a pleasant blend of kinds. It’s too much funny to find that here, in this challenge, very good choice (I used this inspiration too in a previous picture “Our Last Travels”).

I wish you the best for your challenge mate.

Seeya

Lemog.

thx for the words…
yeah I used some images to an artist that I mintion him before in the begining of the thread…
I intend to change the concept alittel and hope to model more building to add them to the background of the main building (the castle) …
as u said Lemog I like the style of the paris building in the 1900 's … but I think I am colicting several kind and in the same time I stay with the medevil style…
any way hope to finsh this challange

Yes, for sure I see that… a real melting-pot of many architecture inspiration… that’s the originality of your project mate :thumbsup:

Hi dodo :slight_smile:
nice work on the modeling. waiting to see the concept (and why not a simple 3d sketch? It could be an idea if you really can’t draw :wink: )
Good luck :thumbsup:

first try with texturing still need moooore work I know

Remarkable attention to details , keepup the good work , waiting for more posts …

omg that’s beautiful. The buildings have a nice realistic quality. Haven’t seen any characters yet. I hope the rest is as great as your work clearly promises to be. Can’t wait to see what’s next. I’ll drop in from time to time. KEEP IT UP!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.