Spectacular 3D Entry: Martin Sen

Excellent work
Congrats for the final !:beer:
Good luck!!!:thumbsup:

Yeah congrats on final, I really like it, the robot frog looks really heavy and strong, nice idea and realization is great! Good luck!

I have no words to describe how i feel. except that it makes me feel all warm and happy inside.

:applause: :applause: :applause: way too much talent, :smiley: it hurts

Finally I can see the final picture,
And it’s sooo beautiful,

Congratulations for this masterpiece, funny concept and outstanding realisation.

Best of luck for the judging step :bounce: :bowdown:

Superb rendering man !

This is really good !!! Good luck for the vote!

congratulations for final image man!, u know u have some great characters here, some of the best on the challenge in my point of view, really nice work!

I really, really, really like this. The concept, the details and the final image just blow me away! :thumbsup:

Woaw yeah ! this scene just rocks man, i hadn’t take a look at your entry for a long time and i’m glad u have finished, great quality of work, the design is excellent i like it ! :thumbsup:

Good luck man :bounce:

Cool image! I hope to see you around next time :beer:

This came out great!

Everything in here is superb! Even the soft reflection of the squad car lights in the windows.

Thanks again for posting how you made your textures. Your work is a real inspiration to me!

Take Care and Good Luck (not that you’ll need it).

Congrats Martin,this has tyrned out really nice! i love it!
goodluck,:thumbsup:
aLi

hey guys… thanks for the feedback

I’m off to a snowboarding vacation for xmas, hopefully they’ll have the results out when I get back.

Till then, have a great festive season!

Martin

Man, the Spectacular Challenge really inspired some great entries and this is definately one of them.
I love everything about this piece: The concept, the mecha-frog, the boss, the little henchmen, the texturing is just great!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

congrats man, a beautiful final piece. ANIMALS AND ROBOTS, i mean i’ve been saying it,haha. glad someone did it right :slight_smile:
-schu

Congrats For Honorable mention Martin!!! Your entry was my favorite! :beer:
Sad to didn’t see it with a best classement.

See u next challenge. :slight_smile:

CONGRATULATIONS MARTIN!
No doubt it was allways one of my favourites, i am glad of your achievement and hope to see you in comming challenges! :thumbsup::applause::thumbsup:

Awesome work again Martin…congratulations and i hope we meet again a another challenge. :thumbsup:

Congrats Martin

How could a mecha frog go unnoticed?? :smiley:

heya,

thanks for the support… alot of stunning work produced during this challenge. Congratulations to all!! Maybe I’ll see some of u in the next challenge.

-M

hello man,well theres no doubt u did a great artwork,i really hope to see more of u .

so c u at the next one mate:thumbsup::thumbsup:.