Spectacular 3D Entry: Martin Sen

Looks great man, congrats!

Very nice indeed, I like the little fella on the left chasing the flying notes.

amazing man… i love the style and the idea… is already my wallpaper hehe…

best luck… c ya !

Congratulations Martin… as you picture, your final was very spectacular… I’m so happy to see this fabulous creation done…

All good recipes are here… for our pleasure… I really appreciate your picture, and I wish you the best with judging… GREAT Martin :thumbsup:

:eek: Spectacular finishing for a spectacular scene!

Congratulations, Martin!

Impressive work and a very funny picture, I like it a lot:thumbsup: …my best wishes for you and good luck for your scene!

-sabrina

very welldone mate~a spectacular wrapped up!congrates to u in the finals:thumbsup:

I love your style really original and beautiful!

Congratulations for finish.
Good luck:thumbsup:

spectacular… :bounce:

and funny… :slight_smile:

Congratulations Martin, you finished on time :thumbsup:

Good luck in the final voting :bounce:

This is fantastic! Congrats! :thumbsup:

So good you managed to finish in time - good luck with the jury.

Great Final Martin! :thumbsup::bowdown:

Very funny, and realy great realisation of your conzept´s

I whish your great luck with the judges (top 10 stuff indeed :wink: ) my friend!

See ya soon !
Alex

I did not expect this one to turn out this way, whahahahaha!:scream: That has to be the coolest image ever! Love it! Good luck with it, see you next contest holla!

I did not expect this one to turn out this way, whahahahaha!:scream: That has to be the coolest image ever! Love it! Good luck with it, see you next contest holla!:buttrock: :buttrock:

:applause: ohhhh yes crossing the finger was the things to do… Martin congratulations for your wonderful work !!!
jdd

Excellent !

Congrats on finishing in time :smiley:
Final looks wonderfull. Nice humor in this entry. Good luck with the judging :slight_smile:

nice concept.
congrats

hehe, thanks guys… till the next challenge!

I’m going to work on the Frog boss a bit more… great character that I don’t want to shelve just yet

Cool! Waiting for the final image. Better a late entry than no entry :smiley:

Congratulations martin. I think it is not the most spectacular picture but it’s stays one of the most beautiful. :thumbsup:
HAve you in the challenge seems to be sure to have a great picture.