Spectacular 3D Entry: Martin Sen

:bounce: :bounce:

I’ve rendered out the shadows for the small frogs, they looked a bit flat… hopefully this will give them more depth

lol . nice ;p

added the shadow pass…

1 day, 2 hours left

YAY ! Here they are … pheww! :slight_smile:

And these are just too great !! :eek: , so impressive…
One tiny effort is remainig, I’m sure you’re gonna do it ! :bounce: :bowdown:

testing the scene with the Mech frog…

most of the larger debri and rubble is covered, the volume is there just not seen. A couple of small things to fix but I can make it tomorrow…

Beautiful, waouw, man i really really love your entry… incredibles style! You’ve made it!! Waiting tommorow for the ultimate adjust!!! :beer:

Good luck!!! :bounce:

awesome model, that mech from, i really like it. that frog which is dragging the money looks very cool too! :thumbsup: you could leave us “not-that-talented-folks” some chance too, btw… :slight_smile:

nice one, you can make it!:cool:

Good luck running the gauntlet mate

May the force be with you…

WOW man you got a nice entry, better hurry and finish, i’ll love to see your final :slight_smile:

Hey Martin,

The scene is looking great, the mech frog really feels heavy in this image :cool: . Well done and this render looks very impressive . Good luck finishing up.

very nice image martin! good job and good luck for final one ! go go!:buttrock:

That smell the good final way here… I know about the final size… but I don’t think that can be a prob for judging step… your idea is one of the most original… the realization is perfect… and the result sounds to come really outstanding… best wishes for the last hours Martin :thumbsup:

Looking realy good.Good luck to finnish.

I breathe finally ! I was afraid not to see this final image !

Fantastic concept and style! Loving the green and orange colors in this piece :thumbsup:
You have to finish! :wink: Good luck to you!

like dimitris… :bounce:
jdd

Hi! I’m enraptured by your image! :slight_smile: I like the idea very much! The design of the mech frog is just fantastic! Good luck! :slight_smile:

Great work, design, colors, render, i liked so much. Congrats, keep going :bounce: