Spectacular 3D Entry: Martin Sen

Martin Sen is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: the Heist

heya, goodluck to all ;p

Hey man… good luck to you too Martin… I’m always very happy to see you here… :thumbsup:

Nice to see you around, Martin :thumbsup:

DITTO…AGAIN.

have fun dude !

how are you ! martin ! glad to see you again , goodluck and have fun

yes yes yeah !
Nice to see U back Martin ! Hope U 'll find some cool stuff again !

heila ! good luck to you too Martin !
jdd

heeey Sen! nice to c u join mate… have a lot of fun and yeah good luck :thumbsup:

Best of luck OC. Show us some fantastic chaos :smiley:

Good luck:thumbsup:

Welcome back in this challenge. Waiting to see some thing rockingAll the best dude:thumbsup:

Aaaah yes… It’s great to see you here again my friend… I really enjoy your eye for detail and the real sense of warmth in your words and work… Good luck Martin:thumbsup:

hi man…im ready and thirsty for more art …im happy youre back again, just cant wait…good luck:bounce::bounce:

concept #1 - the Heist

I’m still toying with concepts… but this idea seems fun. It’s a burglar frog riding a mechanical Frog for his quick getaway after robbing a bank.

Funny concept… “u don’t see that everyday” kinda history. If I don’t decide on this I’ll do this after the challenge

FROGY POWER!! heheh nice drawing man!! really interesting and funny… it also got a lot of potentials!!.. hope to see more advancement of this concept lets bring on the polygons!! :thumbsup:

Verry cool concept. This one should be Awesome! Good Luck.

hi martin … up and concepting away i see :)!..gl man!

hey, great fun concept! good luck