Spectacular 3D Entry: Marco Fantechi

Wow, I thought you just pulled an all nighter or something to get that done… Its too bad you can’t use that cop model. Its cool! I’m sure you’ll make a better one for this contest though :wink:

…I had to think about another character and I made some quick sketches…

…so I retouched my story; Instead the italian cops, I’ll put an american police officer of the highway patrol (I don’t know yet which state) in the composition, a new character to model just for this challenge.

Thanks gardogg… I really need some encouragement after that news!
I hope to model something nice. If you have some advices about cops from your country, let me know! Thanks again!

…so I retouched my story; Instead the italian cops, I’ll put an american police officer of the highway patrol (I don’t know yet which state) in the composition, a new character to model just for this challenge.

Advice about cops from my country? Make at least one of them FAT! I’m not necessarily suggesting that they all are, however, its a funny popular stereotype that cops in this country are fat and like to eat donuts.

If you model this guy, I’ll be SO HAPPY!

This man starred in Family Matters, a popular tv show last decade. He also played a role as a cop in die hard. He’ll be someone fun for you to caricature and I’m sure a ton of people will recognize him.

Some more pictures of him for ref can be found here

Hope that helps. Nice job so far!

hey! I know that cop! We have the same tv show here in Italy and I saw it! You give me a nice idea! Thanks! I’ll try to model him!

Yippee! I’m glad to hear this! I think a tall and skinny white cop will be well complimented by a short and fat black cop. This serves to show the diversity of the people in America and it just works well in a aesthetic sense. I’m sure this will turn out very cool with your style of modeling!

Thanks gardogg. I was thinking to made one of them mexican and the other black…what do you think?

I think I’ll make this one half mexican; In the scen we are next to the boder, maybe in the south california.

Now it’s time to model a police car!
Different nationality for the cops (in the very first concept they was italian), different nationality for the police car… Now we are in the U.S.A, maybe in south california…

Dear fellows, I’m going on with car modeling. I hope to finish it tomorrow; in the same day I should start the spaceship modeling.

I didn’t really take care about his thread because there were no nearly finished composition posted but now that I see the different element and the concept I think it can be really great.
Good luck.

Well, I think it’s finished now…

ths is the other cop in the scene. It is a mod version of the first one.

some ideas about the face of the second patrolman.

I have to add more details, but it’s quite finished…

very nice stuff going on here dude …:thumbsup:

Finally he has a surface! Need more detail…

Totaly cool work man, I like your modeling it’s very solid and looks cartoony at the same time.

Very nice rendering too, those last alien heads seem like they could be made with real materials. Keep going like this, your on to something! :applause: :beer: