Spectacular 3D Entry: LOMBARDO Simone

LOMBARDO Simone is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: FINAL IMAGE: The return Of The Huge Bonzai

Hi all, :wavey:

welcome in this new challenge, hope it will be better than the last one… hope i will finish this one… but sincerly, i don’t understand really the theme…
i’ve lot of ideas for now, just need to defrag my brain… :slight_smile:

Anyway, good luck to all!!! Let’s go!! :wip:

Simone…drinking a Belgian Beer in the garden to get news ideas… :beer:

Hi Lombardo! Good to see you in. Have you checked the inspiration post ?
It got clearer for me when I read it - I think almost anything might go for this challenge as long as it’s trigging a lot of emotions.

Good luck with the defragging and finally someone is bringing some beer! :beer:

Hi, good to see U!!

Thanks for the link Gunilla!! It help me a lot!!
After some beers i’ve got my concept, i’ll post soon…as always you’re welcome here in belgium to drink some Belgian Beer!! :beer:

Good Luck for these challenge.

Ok,

let’s try to explain my concept…
[size=3]
it’spurelyfiction… i’m using names of Countries just to place a background realistic.
I hope it’ll never become like that.

"Oh my god… that day it’s simply amazing, …that day… perhaps i must say “the” day,…

It remember me the past time, the human’s errors did in this Beautyfull planet…

It remember me the luck we had, …

Let’s try to explain when all has began…

In October 2008, after somes differents between a few of the World Power, the 3rd World War has officialy began with the massive attack of United States against China…

In 5 days The United States Take half of the CHina’s territory with High Technologic weapons, using Ultra Sound and micro wave. When Japan refused to let the United States planted bases in his territory, the attak of United States against Japan was inevitable

Using a system of low frequency they launch against Japan, a amazing Tsunami…

But the Japan resist well, and in 12 hours all the population was refugied in the G.Cans under Tokyo.
The China was not free, they ask help to the rest of the world, the Europe send troops to help them…but as nobody can imagine the Russian join the United States and attak the Europe.
A war of 4 years has began…

In July 2012, we seen a Alien intervention, they try to stop the war, or perhaps to extermine the human race,… still now, i can’t say if they were bad or good…but they join with the China-Europe camp.
They said that an another Alien civilisation help the United States… and they couldn’t let do that.
After that the camp was USA-Russian-“Little Gray” against China-Europe-Unknow.

In 10 hours…the world be damage as never… population died… in the next 5h the “Little Gray” use their last weapon… and destruct 98% of the population…the last 2% must has been save by the Unknow civilisation…

I was in this 2%… they put us in a large underground and unknow city… all was huge…but too small for all the people. All the vegetation was destruct… and the Ozone Layer too.

So we have to stay in the underground city. A lot of us died everyday, no enough food, no enough water.

The population feel the end… But one day… “THIS DAY”…

It began by an incredible sound of explosion, a ray of light explose the ground of the central hall and smashed the roof! It was there that we stock the last cars we have. But in less than one minute, something strange, something that it can’t be real happened…

A very HUGE tree grown from the ground whit an amazing speed, pushing the cars, and explose the stairs… it was simply amazing…unbelievable… And the tree come out of the city, growing to the surface of the Earth…

In less than 1 hour, this amazing gift of the planet, save all of us…

Creating a new ozone layer, and vegetation, animals, rivers and mountains. It’s was a dream…
In the next month, we could plant cereals, vegetals and fruits. And create again a new civilisation, trying to protect the planet…
I don’t know how it’s possible, i don’t why or from where this tree cames. Some religious groups call it “Yggdrasil” or “Arbre de Vie”… link to it some Divinity or Gods… but i don’t believe them… for me it’s just the Earth… the Energy from the Earth.

Mmmh… perhaps i’m too old for that… hehehe… but for ever, i’ll keep this moment on my mind, this beatiful tree growning so fast, nothing can stop it…and save all of us.

I hope that the new generation will understand ours errors, and don’t do it again…

[/size]

The moment of my pictures, is when the tree grown pushing cars and explosing stairs, perhaps i will add if i get time a charater in foreground.
In Red the stairs on foreground, in white the tree with the two box in front, that is the cars. Rapid sketch.
Just to explain where i want to go.

What do you think? :slight_smile:

Ok, first test for the modeling… background.

• Happy to find u in Lombardo! Great modeling so far, I wish tons of fun and happy learning, now, go plant some seeds for that tree :cool::buttrock:

In less than 1 hour, this amazing gift of the planet, save all of us…

Great concept - can become really spectacular. :thumbsup:
So where is the background, will the tree grow up inside a building?
Somehow I pictured a great cityscape from your description. Looking forward to see some more of your splendid modeling skills.

… and now, the belgian beers please :slight_smile:

hi supaxcm good luck 4 the challenge great concept keep go!
:buttrock:

Here an update of the modeling… trying to place the objets, i will start the tree later…

C&C are welcome…:slight_smile:

Here, some details view of the en of the stairs… and the “attach”…that take the stairs.
Not finished yet…

Climax, Gunilla and Jab’ thanks for posting… :slight_smile:

i’ve start the modeling…ok it’s supposed to be in a “huge” hall under the ground… opening only by the roof, cause of the tree… :smiley:
I want to make long long stairs coming from a kind of exit on the roof to the ground…where after i’ll put some “tuned” cars… cars that will be “push” by the tree…like some part of stairs… :arteest:

hope that you understand what i want to explain… :slight_smile:

excellent modelling so far. :thumbsup: I like what I’m seeing. :slight_smile:

hey dude ur in too!! gr8!!!.. best of luck… seems u already started strong… nice progress… keep it up buddy

I’ve been waiting to see Lombardo :beer:

Interesting concept. It looks like a Lorien tree, with elves and all.

subscribe

Heila dood luck Lombardo !
Great models ! :wip:
jdd

looks cool , but could you describe in short what you’re building again, plleeeeeezz? :smiley:

Here we go again. :bounce:

Nice to see you in here.

Interesting start, although I didn’t really understand your concept. :D

Russel

interesting concept you have dude… welcome and great start on the models…