Spectacular 3D Entry: laurent antoine lemog

That was a picture from me :eek: ? Ooouupppss … sorry , I thought it was your natural look :twisted:

héhé why not? :slight_smile: i work hard on this job :wink:

Oh dear - looks like I missed todays spam session here… just stopping by to give you my compliments for your new avatar - very realistic rendering! Are you using Shag/Fur with Mental Ray? :smiley:

Nah, just joking - a real photo is really nice and now we can stop envision you as a little girl… thats a good thing!

You’re right… always used fur… much fur :scream:

Do you really need more proof… :banghead: girl ? :smiley: hahaha

Mouahahahah ! excellent ! to drunk to take photos ?

Sorry for the last reply, this was me but I didn’t look to who was logged !
This was my Boss’ login…

Hey I know that team !!! Great to see you guys !!! :bounce:

And I’m still the youngest …

Yeah ! we were two to hold the camera :beer:

Hahahaha… when it talk about drinks… there’s many replies here :scream: hahahaha and especialy much friends… that sounds good :thumbsup:

I’ll have a double scotch on the rocks thank you!

Congrats!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Oooooooooh Thanks Beckie… I think you’re the first to continue the spam on this challenge thread… but of course… that make me fell good…

Thanks again girl… and if I have this prize of the community… a part of this work is yours too… as for many people which have the kindness to post here and support me during the challenge…

…thank you so much all my friends :thumbsup:

Everyone totally loves the Lemog! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thanks for giving so much back to the community. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Laurent the leader :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hahahaha… I love that… The Lemog… That sounds as a little pet… with much fur of course :scream: hahaha

Merci le Cadet… j’aurais quand même bien aimé voir le ptit gars musclé sur le podium… bon sang :scream: faudrait pas s’attacher :shrug: huhuhu

The furry Lemog? :curious: :scream:

aye, com award… it’s no suprise. Ta for cheering us all on!

congrates on the community award lolo~:thumbsup:u definitely deserve that~

Congratulations my friend ! You were afraid not to have anything in this challenge. Look at the result ! You’ve done a great job !

Ahahah ! Tu croyais encore revenir bredouille de ce challenge ! Et bah non ! En plus ce coup ci, tu gagne un superbe logiciel de modélisation qui fait aussi les UV tout seul !
Content que tu es fait cette image et beau résultat ! T’es un peu notre leader comme l’on dit certains, continue de nous montrer le chemin ! merci !

Versiden -> Thanks Martin… and for you kindness during the challenge…

shake -> hey Michael, always honored by your words… thanks a lot :thumbsup:

gpepper -> hahaha… french NUT leader ? why not… in any case… as always, nothing serious… just lot of fun with you all… the most important is to share… mission complete then :slight_smile:
Particular thanks to you my friend of “toujours”… thanks for your permanent great support… merci Mr Gilles Papa Noël :scream: :bowdown:
…et je crois me souvenir que tu as toujours une image à terminer, non ? :arteest: hahaha