Spectacular 3D Entry: laurent antoine lemog

4 whole days.LATE…:sad: …but then who said birthdays end just in one day…a whole week of fun and wishes and blessings for luck and more bliss…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A GREAT PERSON…

“Mieux vaut tard que jamais” :wink:
Hi Lemog, Happy birthday and congratulation for finishing the challenge :beer:

Another gorgeous image, very meaning full (“chargé de sens”). It’s always a great pleasure to see your work :slight_smile:

Admiring fan.

Thanks a lot for all these good words and wishes… It’s never late for good things… :bowdown:

Thanks Christophe… thanks my fan… that make me a strange feel to have fan… but in other hand, that give me lot pleasure and happyness…
“very meaning full”… ? hahaha… by experience, I know that’s not a really good recipe… but that come naturally while challenge duration… :scream:
Thanks again my friend… and see you soon :wavey:

Just catching up a bit late with the challenge Lemog, thrilled to see you are still producing insanely detailed works ya French nut :D:applause:

Really nice laurent ! :thumbsup:

flyingP -> It’s never late my friend… thanks for your words :thumbsup:

Dravenfr -> héhé my friend Laurent… thanks to take a little tour here… really horored :bowdown:

No it’s me who’s honored …

I’m just a little padawan you are a master Jedi :bowdown:

Hey Lemog Excellent !
Congrats you achieved another masterpiece :wink:
Lemog’s style Forever Lol !
Good luck for the final vote :buttrock:

hahaha… no… just an another laurent :thumbsup: :smiley:

Thanks a lot for wishes Nico :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas, Laurent! :bounce:

Mary Christmas my FRIEND
Hope you get a hell lot of presents and love and luck and everything you need!

:beer::arteest::smiley:

Thanks a lot Stepan and Alex… I hope your was good too…

I didn’t find any new computer under the christmas tree… but lot of presents for children… then, it’s the most important :scream: :thumbsup:

Hi Lemog,

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2006.
Good luck for the continuation.

ps: You never stop ?

:cool:

Hello Philip…
and thanks… you’re right… I’m trying to never stop :scream: hahaha… not always very easy, but the passion is really present…

Meilleurs Voeux à toi et à tes proches Philippe :thumbsup: :wavey: et à bientôt…

happy holidays, dude, again best of luck to you in the 3d category!:thumbsup:

hi my friend, sorry because i m wery late, but i whish you a Good year, health, job opportunity and consecration :slight_smile: puisse tu toujours nous faire rever et partager tes connaissances aussi bien qu’a présent… Merci lolo pour tout ça :slight_smile: et à bientôt !

Happy New Year 2006 for you too my friend… and your wife of course… what can I wish you for this year ? maybe a baby ? I’m sure you want to join the team, not ? :smiley:

Nice avatar ! You seem to have the face of a tomorrow morning, the first of january… :wink:

Soory to intrued, but YOU do look like a monkey up there ! :smiley:

No mate… just Scooter take this photo of me in the Piper cave of Champagne… degustation time :smiley: