Spectacular 3D Entry: laurent antoine lemog

for once I´m not the quilty one… haha
and still halfblind and sees everything in a fog… not sure of what I´m writing, is it right that I see a hunk behind the cake on the photos, Lemog? or? do my eyes play a trick on me?
well happy birthday again… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again my friend… (your drawing is already printed and stuck on my PC at work) :thumbsup:

Happy… now of course :scream: merci Stéph !

Who is this lemog about which we speaks all the time here ? :banghead:

Old man ? … that, it’s only a rumor… I’m very young :cry: :scream: hahahaha

Do you talk about this young guy just behind the cake… yes girl, it’s totally me :scream:
and again thanks Mona…

Hehehe…Good Morning LOLO NUT :bounce:

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

older than me sure , but younger than some buildings :smiley:

Btw all the glasses here on the photo are empty , wondering where all this wine are gone …:scream:

Héhé… good morning Dimi… incredible masterpiece you have done for me my friend… a very happy good morning for me… good point for me… I’m alone at work this morning… I can laugh as I want :scream:

me too :scream: hahahaha… and fortunately, alcohol preserves :beer:

Damn, am late!!! Happy birthday to you monsieur Lemog!!
Very best wishes and a lot of happyness!
Cheeeeeeers:beer:

vieux motard que jamais

Happy Birthday Lemog, and by the way, congrats on finishing one more superb image, and one one more more time thanks for this very sympathic thread.

And I’m a bit late - but I have to comment on that cake! Steak and Veggies!! :bounce::bounce:
That is probably the most appetizing cake I’ve ever seen :slight_smile:

Not too many candles in it either - perfect for the birthday boy :thumbsup:

Merci mec… ça a été bien arrosé :scream: hahahaha

no prob mate… merci Corentin… thanks :bowdown:

The name of this cake : “exotica”… a foam of fresh fruits, on a bed of “génoise” coconut crusty, napped a "bavaroise"cream and decorations in almond paste, very sweet, fresh and light… perfect at the end of meal… with a cup of champagne :drool:

You’re right about the candle… only one is largely sufficient for a boy like me :bounce::bounce: Thanks a lot :beer: hahaha

It shouldn’t be allowed to describe such a cake for someone with a sugardrop as mine is right now - unless a piece of it could be delivered to the front door.

About time you send me some librarians, huh? :scream:

Hahahahaha… I’m very sorry dear… next time… I will shut my mouth :scream:

Well… now it’s time to come back at home… with no phone… and no connection :banghead: :cry:

…in other hand… maybe that permit me to work more on the Quentin’s portrait :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

See you tomorrow dear :wavey:

Originally posted by Lolo: …in other hand… maybe that permit me to work more on the Quentin’s portrait :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

Do you mean HERE >>>> Anatomy Thread of Lemog

The party’s moving, people! :scream: :bounce:

Hahahaha… for the pub… you’re stronger than me… 500 % better :thumbsup: hahahaha :smiley:

Frenchy Pilou -> héhé l’ami… un grand merci à toi… belle pyramide… mais je devrais supporter :twisted: :thumbsup: :scream: hahaha

Lemog! Happy birthday! the greetings reached u a little late 'cos my internet connection is so slow :scream: anyways, how goes the party? let’s carry it through Christmas & New Years Eve then? :bounce:

It’s not a problem to be late Karim… to do it it’s the most important… thanks a lot mate :thumbsup: :wavey:

W00t, (a late) happy birthday! :beer:

I missed the party - but then again I usually hang around in the kitchen :lightbulb

Hahahaha… of course, now, I can’t forget this horrible moment of ageing :scream: :banghead: hahahaha…

Thank you James :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday LeNut!:arteest:

LeNut… LeNut… ? :scream: hahahaha… you killing me mate… :thumbsup:

Thanks Sergio :bounce: :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: