Spectacular 3D Entry: laurent antoine lemog

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

So Happy birthday Laurent !
Have a nice party and be covered with presents !

(click to have a full “lemogish size” 1600X1200 wallpaper !)

PS: your CG present is coming !

happy Birthday Lemog from shakey!

hey Laurent, happy birthday my friend. I wish the best of all and a BOX in hollydays, no?

Umm, hellllllllllllllllllloooo…Lolo, over here! :scream:

Makaron -> Thanks a lot Mona for this pretty GP, superb drawing, and take care anyway to your eyes…

DaWinky -> Hey Sabie… food idea a party in your lighthouse… and so many Flossies here… I just hope to dance with one of her… thanks a lot Sabie…

Lotah -> Hello Diego… and thanks my friend…

DaddyMack -> yes… another sagitarian… not a bad thing it mean… about my age… a little less than 60… please… hahahaha

Zapan -> you can thanks for me your snails… finally, it’s me the more late of the band, thanks for this great card Cadet

Gunilla -> Oh dear… that’s perfect for me… the most perfect birthday for me… beer and rubbercakes… hahahaha… and the marble tablecloth… incredible… thanks honey.***

Rebeccak -> Hey Beckie… thanks for this beautiful card… very sweet… so touched girl…

Squibbit -> Panu… my friend… of course a great one… I don’t know if you have enough place for all these candles… but perhaps should you occupy yourself of the poor Ailsa… who made this cake ? Dimis ? hahaha

Thierry2005 -> Oooooh my friend… fantastic card… great effort for me man… really appreciated… Thanks a lot !

Art2 -> Thanks Marlon for this little pretty lemog (totally me in fact… hahaha)

Dimitris -> now… I know… you really hate me my friend… hahahaha perfect… and this girl… AWESOME

Agamemnwn -> champagne, cake, gifts… the good recipe of my weekend… Thanks Jannis

Gpepper -> Thanks for the wallpaper… that will be my special wallpaper for the bad days… finally, you finish your entry then ? hahahaha Merci Gilles…

Shakes -> Thanks for this RabbitCake John… I’m okay… only one canddle agree me a lot

Denverbz -> a box, a BOX aaaargh… damned… of course a BOXXXXX… thanks for the birthday my friend…

[size=3]Well… here it’s a incredible place… I don’t know how I can exprim my happyness this morning… certainly my best birthday of my life… I’m very touched… near to crying… hhmmm or laughing, I don’t know exactly…

Thanks again to you all my friends… really… THANKS

[/size]

:applause: Happy Birthday Lolo!! :smiley:

Cheers, :slight_smile:

EDIT: Psst, Gunilla organized us… :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

Well, actually it was Steph… I just help spreading the rumour.

I’m glad it made you happy, Laurent - and it gave us all some fun on the way too, right? :smiley:

have a great day all!

Hahahahahahahahaha :smiley: :love: The most fantastic gift :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Originally posted by Gunilla: Well, actually it was Steph… I just help spreading the rumour.

I’m glad it made you happy, Laurent - and it gave us all some fun on the way too, right? :smiley:

have a great day all!

Thanks for passing on the rumor to me! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Lolo: Hahahahahahahahaha :smiley: :love: The most fantastic gift :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:smiley: You deserve it! :slight_smile:

Good morning honey… my day can be only good of course… and week too…

In fact, it’s a real surprise this morning, because telephon and internet doesn’t work at home… for 4 or 5 days, after errors of plug of the telephon Company… :argh: :cry: Fortunetely, I can connect me at office :scream:

Have a nice day Gunie… and again Thanks for all that :thumbsup: :love:

it was great making the card and after all the help and the fun u brought to this forum in the challenge and not only in that, it was the least i could do on your birthday. have a good day my friend :smiley:

You did a great job spreading it :thumbsup: So… who’s next? When is your birthday? :smiley:

You so deserve it, honey - and hope you get your phone working again :wavey:

You did a great job spreading it :thumbsup: So… who’s next? When is your birthday? :smiley:

It’s 6erqwer9 oh, crap, my keyboard broke! :smiley: runs :scream:

Agamemnwn -> just :bowdown:

Gunilla -> for me… phone is nothing… but internet :banghead: arghhhhhhhh :argh: :scream: hahahaha the horror…

Rebeccak -> Keyboard ?? :curious: MOUAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup:

Let’s continue the show now…

there’s some photos of yesterday…

not totally a meetcake… but something near :scream: steack and vegetables… hahahaha

What do you think, Aga~shanaynay? Crazy, no? :scream:

It’s a meat and veggies cake! :bounce: +

yea , i’d be careful eating it, who knows what’s inside …

Happy Birthday again dude , your threads are always a treat
in these challenges , and your posts anywhere a good fun :thumbsup:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Weeeee LOLO ! Happy birthday mate ! :scream:

Well, actually it was Scooty… I jus help spreading the rumour :scream:

Originally posted by Zapan: Well, actually it was Scooty… I jus help spreading the rumour :scream:

It was a rumor started by Lemog! :scream:

lol , bit desperate for some attention, eh?

poor old man