Spectacular 3D Entry: laurent antoine lemog

Héhé… as you can see… it’s hard for me to say “bye-bye”… when it’s finish, it’s never finish… I can’t :smiley:

Thanks for the recipe… I know that… not really effective on me (even if it’s pleasant to drink)… but I don’t sleep for many reasons… usually, I don’t need lot of sleep… 5 hours or less is sufficient for me… the second reason, it’s when I’m a little nervous to have to many projects in my mind… I can’t sleep… :bounce:
But when I’m not “under pressure”… I can sleep normally :cool:

Thanks to take care of my health… very kind Sabie…

That make me think to something… I hope it’s always no cigarettes for you :thumbsup:

Nice 2d touch:love:So smooth and peacefull… tnx
Now go sleep a little please you making me nervous:argh:
Cya Laurent Congrats again

I know what you mean…the same for me…:smiley: !

That make me think to something… I hope it’s always no cigarettes for you

No more cigarettes:banghead: :banghead: , only some nicotine plasters to prevent the worst:blush: …

-sabrina

Hey Lemog !

Good finish ! Last picture looks super well composed!
Nice work

Jack, Cadet, Scooter

Yes - this new 2d is beautiful… I really like the lighting in it - very good mood.

5 hours of sleep … yes that was me some months ago - now I’m sleeping as long as I can…the challenge have left me very tired this time.

to Sabrina: Good work not to smoke! :applause:
Don’t worry about the nicotine plasters, I’m still using both nicotine chewing gum and Snus (tobacco you put under the lip), if I didn’t I probably go nuts… Hey wait, what am I saying in this thread?! Going Nuts is my goal! :smiley:

So, just wanted to come by to do some spamming - I’m having a hard time to finish too :shrug:

Hi Laurent, congratulations for your image final of Lemog truth
good luck.
E.T :cool:

La dernière est vraiment belle … Plus stylisé !
Mais l’autres était déjà très bien :wink:

:love: :love: :love: love your work, always did, and i’m just happy to save another masterpiece of yours to my Lemog collection :slight_smile:

congrats on your wonderfull and poetic final, lovely lovely work my dear friend! best of luck on the finals!

Hahahaha… nervous, you ? let’s falling the pressure now Carl :thumbsup:

DaWinky -> well… bravo, I must congratulate you Sabie… you have a great will, I know somebody who must be proud of you :slight_smile: .

HahaHa… thanks to you all 3 Michel… as I can see… the 3 mousketeers are together… :scream: hahaha…
And my friend, today… it’s the decembre 7… and it’s your birthday… héhéhé

:bounce: :bounce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHEL :bounce: :bounce:

[left]I’m just so sorry that you can’t participate this time… and I can’t wish you your birthday on your challenge thread :shrug: [/left]
[left]Then… a nice day for you mate.[/left]

…you can take some rest now… you have done a great image… because you put inside a large part of your energy… no secret to increase the power of our creation… lot of work, and lot of energy…

Hahaha… It’s really a good plan… the Swedish Nut now… :scream: hahahaha nice to hear that :thumbsup:

Tranchefeux -> Thanks to take a tour here my friend Eric… very kind :bowdown:

Elendil le Grand -> Plus stylisée… haha… okay mon ami… et moi qui pensait avoir redéfini les tracés, justement qu’elle apparaissent moins diffuse… mais si tu préfère celle-ci, c’est bien là l’essentiel… merci gars :thumbsup:

Hahaha… a Lemog collection ?? take care mate… and don’t forget to resell them before that vale nothing any more :smiley: hahaha…
Thanks for your words and your wishes my friend Sacha… always great sentence of an artist like you… thanks :bowdown:

Hallo Lemog… :wavey:
blondie is back… and I promise I´m gonna look upwards to the sky all the time until X-mas… You promised the bluebird to come and fly by over Sweden… :bounce: And I promise… I will see them… In one way or the other… :thumbsup: maybe I trip and fall, and see birds that way… haha…

ho ho ho c’est qui la meuf avec les lunettes ???

oui oui oui chuis méchant…
SUPER poster lolo !
jdd

Makaron -> Checking the sky during 2 weeks… very dangerous for a spots addict as you Mona :scream:

jddog -> Mouahahah… very good revenge Juju… je sais, ça faisais un peu copieur… mais tu sais, j’en ai chié pour coller les quatre A3 ensemble :scream: hahahahahaha (à jeun, je vaut pas un pêt :thumbsup: ) :beer:
J’espère que tu as remarqué la punaise assortie avec les oiseaux…(I hope that you noticed the bug matched with the birds) :banghead: hahahaha

Pas copieur du tout… dit mon lolo si on ne peut plus imprimé nos trucs… on est mal barré :wink: lol… heee coller les A4 c’est vraiment :twisted:
I noticed the bug mathes only now… why you didn put it on your final… ahhh a missing things … :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha…

encore bravo… :smiley:

jdd

Hahaha… I understand… it’s a real “play of words” :scream: hahahahaha :banghead:

Hi! I was looking at your image many times and every time I got new impressions! Your image has something that makes me return and see it again! That’s very very GREAT! You created the very interesting world with magnificent atmosphere! Congratulations! I wish you good luck in the next stage!

Good afternoon :slight_smile:

My compliments for the cutest avater around! And oooh - Christmas is coming! So much to do - should I put a red hat on my foot? :scream:

You’re words are very sweet for me Sergey… because I’ve the same thoughts about your image… so many details to discover… more and more… and that seem always new… I love that… not a “1 second” picture… to increase the pleasure… thanks mate :thumbsup:

Poor baby… maybe it’s cold… you don’t protect his little sweet foot ? with a red hat for example ? :scream: anyway… the snow is good… and my little wildkid certainly wait the next falls of snows… good afternoon under the snow dear Gunie :wavey:

a red x-mas sock would be nice :stuck_out_tongue:
and your avatar is sooooo cute Lemog… :bounce:all this challenge entry´s gonna make lovely x-mas avatars all over the place …

Ben Lolo ,

Where is your Christmas hat :scream: ?

Good looking poster !

Cadet / Scooter