Spectacular 3D Entry: laurent antoine lemog

Wow looks awesome dude:thumbsup: It has a very nice paint kind of effect:)

you are a great artist Dude:bowdown: :bowdown:

Hey Lemog,

Great job on the final image:thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: , the idea behind your story of wildkids finding knowledge is very Spectacular indeed. Good luck with this.

An A4 format ? Like Julien ?
I didn’t think that you were so small…

Are we suppose to vote ?

Ahhh! Sweet big print! :thumbsup: Sweet big L! :scream:

And the 2d version is absolutely adorable too :love:

Lots of details in your piece Lemog. Congrats btw interesting 2d pieces too.

madshooter -> Thanks Roshan… no time to participate in the 2d challenge… anyway… I’ve done a 2d picture… it’s enough to make me happy :scream: hahahaha

mmoir -> I’m very glad you appreciate the story… I don’t know if it’s the most important in a picture here, but… to riched a goal is always good… :thumbsup:

gpepper -> No my friend… it’s only a A5… I’m the 7th gnome… :smiley:
and about vote… as the next challenge I think, no public votes…

Gunilla -> do you really think that this “Big L” is really sweet ? maybe there’s another thing behind the Mask :scream: :thumbsup:

SNoWs -> Thanks for your visite and your words mate :bowdown:

Yep, yep, great final as usual LAurent, good luck in the final judging my dear friend

Hi Lemog, great final, great mood idea and …details… I mean details are insane :surprised:. Congratulation mate :slight_smile:

only thing to say to you mate is, :bowdown: :buttrock: :bounce: :arteest:
you have done a great piece of work (art) see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wow!!! Lemog those new gifts were terrific…I just can’t understand how u manage so many things…getting to do the one 3d as beautiful and interesting as urs must have been really exhausting and now these?? wow!!! thanks
Here’s WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST

ilusiondigital -> Thanks Victor… again an another one finishing… héhé… thanks for wishes my friend :thumbsup:

Crying Horn -> Really happy that you appreciate my work Andrius… and my passion for details… thanks

alex.h. -> Thanks a lot… just a littel sad you can’t finish your piece… in the next challenge then :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: and don’t forget to finish this one and post it in the Finished 3d Gallery :thumbsup:

prats -> How I can manage all that… I must acknowledge that I don’t know… I’m just so sorry to can’t do more :scream: hahahaha… Thanks a lot for your words… that touch me a lot Prathibha :bowdown:

G R E A T~!stop by and congratulate u my friend:)a winning piece u hve got here:thumbsup:may the best of luck be with u

shake -> Thanks a lot for your wishes Michael… I’ve really appreciate your talent on your thread… you have done a fantastic picture :thumbsup:

Finally, I’ve decided to refine a little my drawing version… more detailed than the first one, I hope it’s better now…

new version is cool , stylish man! and I’m glad to see the proof that you are real human not a machine !:thumbsup::thumbsup::bounce::eek: hehehe ! good luck and see you in the next challenge , where are you while there are no challenge? maya forum or something? :slight_smile:

Hi Laurent, my 2D favorite’s too hahahaha. Is great! is paint over? Congrats again master, you are a jedi :scream: :applause::applause:

Nice 2d version - and an “update” I was not prepared to find…just looked in to say “bye-bye”:wavey: . Now we are really near the end…:sad: …

Btw…if you are sleepless (and you must be!), have you ever tried hot milk with honey instead of working;) …?! Sweet dreams!

-sabrina

I’m always here… or not so far… and with always lot of personal projects… always runnig towards more time… and always less sleep :scream:
I’m already on a big project… many months of work… and certainly more than 1 year… but I will try anyway to participate to the next challenge, of course… the mood here is always incredible of kindness… and that permit to share a lot about our passion, it’s great :thumbsup:

denverbz -> yes and no… to win time… I started to draw in photoshop… very rough… just to try to keep my real proportion… and quickly… I go to work with Painter, and there, it’s an another story… I can find the same feeling than in the past… with real oil paintings… and ancient passion :bounce: , but now… wih a blend of PainterX and Wacom…
…and I finish in photoshop to correct tones, eventually while adding some effects or matters… that all…
I work on it certainly between 15 and 20 hours…