Spectacular 3D Entry: laurent antoine lemog

Yayy!! You finally finished!!! :thumbsup: Congratulations my friend on the longest Challenge thread ever…:scream: ~ Thanks for entertaining us throughout, it has been so much fun! :slight_smile:

Good luck to you!! :applause:

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

Nice entry, Laurent, good luck with this image, sorry I have not been here often to watch this progress, c ya next contest!:applause: :thumbsup:

great image Laurent.
Good luck for the vote.

haha ok for the next contest we will call it the CGS Party !
jdd

Yeah, this is a great idea - and we already know what dresscode we’ll have :scream:

So, come on Laurent! How about a last wallpaper? CGS Party!? :bounce:

hi lemog,your work is great and you are the good N1.:thumbsup:

would you check my 3D work,I know it is not so good.

Asking to VP rubbersuit inc. , if they make suits in a snail size… because I really want to join the next challenge…:scream:

really fantastic… magical work for a magic artist :slight_smile: I m sorry to be here so late… But the work you do is very impressive… Lemog powa :wink:

Alors la mon copain t’es vraiment allé chercher loin … fantastique ta compo… les eclairage… les piaf bleu je les adorrent… c con mais je les boufferai ! trop jolie la matiere ça fait un peu sucre c bizarre :slight_smile: Enfin… elle est magique ton image ! You should win my friend

hmmm… so sorry, I’m very late today… too much work at job… and some little prob of life…

A chance for me I post the Final Image yesterday… if not… no time for 3 days to finish it…:banghead:

daWinky -> you’re right, many changements during the challenge… it’s certainly due to the lenght of this challenge, 3 months, that give too much time to think… and I hope that’s a good thing. But I can assure you that the same feeling for me, following your thread and share our passion and kindnes was a particulary pleasant and intense moment… I’m waiting the next one very impatiently… or more simply, an another project of one of us, here, and soon… :stuck_out_tongue:

Jaba153 -> quoi ?? enfin ?? hahahahaha… Thanks Mathieu for you encouragements and wishes…

SoniaNotRed -> Thanks a lot, that was a great pleasure for me that you follow my work and my thread… always very simpathetic moments… I send you some red french kisses then…

-OZ- -> Thanks for your wishes Fabio… and as you said, I just hope that this image is not to complicated to understand… hahaha

Denverbz -> again thank you Alan :thumbsup:

Madshooter -> yes man… it’s done for us now… good thing, just remain us to wait the final judging… that I hope shorter than in the previous challenge…

Rayraz -> Hello, I think to understand your point of view about her skin… but I can assure that she really have a real shader for her skin… but maybe are you disappointed by the fact that she doesn’t have some SSS or assimilited shader… there’s a simple reason to that… SSS work very good in interior, with skin watching very closed… in that kind of framing and environment, the SSS completly lose it’s effects. Her skin is really a choice… I’m just sorry you doesn’t appreciate her look. Thanks anyway for you remark.

Adel3d -> Hey Mister PersianCG… thanks for your wishes, kind of you… and another time, I’m sure you could be at the top of the judge selection, your project is already incredible for me… and so beautiful… Thanks Adel

Agamemnwn -> Thanks Jannis… you wishes are great for me… but there’s lot of interesting beautiful project in this challenge… a lot of better finally… and maybe more in the subject. But before all, I choose to realize a picture which seems to me… often “out fashion”.

SuperXCM -> héhé… maybe too much work comparing with all the work ? hahaha… In any case, I had lot of good time here with you all, and that, it’s the most incredible… the real great experience… merci pour tes encouragements Super Simon !

Rebeccak -> Yes girl… finish, really… mmmh I hope… and for the fun… I can work without fun… often when our own feeling is not good, I try to do the things with much fun… very important to appreciate the life. Then, thank you for your indescriptible support during these 3 months Beckie… I took lot of pleasure all the morning to read your always very kind message… and I hope meet you soon on thread a little more 2d… :deal:

Beelow -> Thanks a lot Bryce… and of course… see you in the next one…

Bouledpue -> Merci beaucoup Axel :bowdown:

jddog -> Okay for the CGS Party… don’t forget the beer then… :beer:

Gunie -> Oh dear… about wallpaper… I don’t think to have time soon… always many ideas in my mind, by exemple, I will be happy to realize the “WildKids in concert live”, but not possible for the moment… but it’s no so serious, there will be other images in the future, and we will be always together here honey. And the next challenge will be certainly to finish our new personal WebSite… :love:

Fredy -> Thanks for wishes Mohammad… I’ve just take a tour on your thread, I apoligize to doesn’t discover it before, but I can assure that your work is outstanding… you can be proud about your skill mate, really.

Zapan -> you’re okay for the next one… I note that mate… good choice.

Raistlin -> Whaouw… you’re here for the final my friend, I’m so happy you know… and your words touch me a lot… we will see soon if you’re right… à bientôt Vince, et mes amitiés à ta charmante épouse :wavey:

Rebeccak -> Yes girl… finish, really… mmmh I hope… and for the fun… I can work without fun… often when our own feeling is not good, I try to do the things with much fun… very important to appreciate the life. Then, thank you for your indescriptible support during these 3 months Beckie… I took lot of pleasure all the morning to read your always very kind message… and I hope meet you soon on thread a little more 2d…
:deal:
:wip: Awesome!!! Look forward to seeing you on the Anat. Forum, Woo Hoo!!! :beer:

Wow, just so wow.I’m afraid I could be banned if I wrote every wow that this deserves lol.Great job sir it’s very inspiring to see how this evolved.I wish you the best of luck with the judging and everything.

Bonne continuation et vivment l’prochain qu’on soit etonné une fois de plus.

Good job man!
I love your style really original and beautiful!
Congratulations for finish.
Good luck:applause:

Damn blue birds! :cry: This is just too good to be true :buttrock:

Congratulations on a work well done my friend :wink:

Good luck on the voting

You’re finally done…Respect for all the work you’ve done, you could be proud of your final picture…it’s truelly an amazing image… Really complex but where we could fall and let the eyes appreciate the details while we discover the story, element after element :slight_smile:

wow :thumbsup:

You really deserve my special “top moumoute” prize :

The maxi 15 litres Belgian beer bottle !

enjoy , takes somes holiday, and see you in the next challenge :smiley:

holy f-crap!!! that is some huge beer :beer:

Hey!!! What it this? :eek: …heheheheh :beer:

Congratulations from croatia.
I like the fact that you developed a style of yours.I’d recognize your work anywhere.
I didnt manage to put my work to an end.
I dont wont to post final as some medi-something.So you guys will see it eventualy in
finished 3d gallery.
It was a pleasure reading and participating in wonderfull threads here in spectacular challenge.I am sorry I havent finished my image in time.
But I was also floded with work from all sides.
Well.enough excuses.
seeya L man.:wavey:

Hehey Laurent well done! A mighty CONGRATULATION for you and your final picture mate!
Respect for the quality and the final result, really awsome picture you’ve done again.

Only one thing can be done now, is to wish you the best for the final judging. :bowdown:

Very nice story to go along the picture too. So I hope we will see more astonishing work from you in the next months and next challenges, in the meantime relax and enjoy the result of hard labour and your :arteest: qualities.
See you soon again on this forum or elsewhere. Glad to have met you here.

Cheers!

Congratulations for finishing! It is a beautful piece. I love the magical feel you have captured. It is fabulous! Well done!

:love: :love: :love:

Good to see the final image, Congratulation !Good luck !