Spectacular 3D Entry: Julien Daulte

jddog-Great finnish with lots of action written all over it.Good luck with the judges.

:: Gonzalo Golpe
hehe you did it… amazing images Gonzalo !

:: alexichabane, SONIC-X
thanks so much !

jdd

:beer:
Congratulations, JDD.
Your concept is great and you’ve done a very good job on it.
That scene is awesome and I enjoyed to follow you working step by step.

You’re a winner ! :thumbsup:

Roman / Grin3d

Congradulations on the finish!Your work is impressive!
You always supported me.
thank you and good luck with the judging!:thumbsup:

C u next challenge, jddog, and congrats on an amazing image!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This is an impressive image , the composition and model are both very interesting .
Congratulations for finish. Good luck.:thumbsup:

:applause: What height! Reduces a stomach when you look downwards! Excellent work, very much corresponds to a theme of competition!

Beautiful work man ! This scene is really blowing up my eyes, love the composition, the effects and the rendering, excellent touch :buttrock:

good luck to you and cya for the next :bounce:

another cool entry,

goodluck,
cya,
Ali

Hi Julien,

AM not that kind who used to polish up things, but your image is one of the bests or it is the best for me. I also checked the other stuffs of others, but your final fits extremely with the Spectacular topic of this challenege. It has beautiful perspective and excellent color balance. Not confused with crowded scene and unimportant things. Clean and powerful. :bowdown: I really hope you win!

Mark

Julien this would make a spectacular animation with good use of special effects. I hope you decide to create an animation and share it with us. Great work! :thumbsup:

Data la mia assenza mi ero perso la fine del tuo lavoro, che dire? complimenti è davvero spettacolare…

Ciao jddog!!!

Sorry gs,
after the contest I was busy a lot and finally I’m back from Christmas holydays… First of all I wish you a happy new year !!!

::Grin3d
Thanks Roman :beer:

::Adel
Hey man you to you did and very cool work during this contest, and you was extremely fast ! At a next occasion I hope !

:: beelow
TY Bryce ! Yep at a next challenge !

:: tuck
udom ty so much !

:: Sergey Banityuk
Thank you so much, you paint to is really excellent, a strong and powerfull dynamic drawing :applause: hope to meet you again here around or in a next contest !

:: cipher
Seb tu l’as dit… à la prochaine !

:: Madlight_1988
Ali ty so much

:: Tremoside
mark you make me :blush: ty mate !

:: jfelrod1960
jeffrey the anim is an idea for this year… I don’t know how many time I can dedicated o it but this is a real project from the beginning of 2006 ! Ty for your support during the contest !

::zurzolo
Hey grazie 1000, fa piacere che sei ripassato e hai visto il grand finale ! Alla prossima. E ovviamente buon anno !

Julien

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.