Spectacular 3D Entry: Julien Daulte

wow!

this is turning out to be great!
really nice details on your buildings.

cheers
marcom

hahah this image will be crazy! keep it up.

this is spectacular… :applause: BTW, the last angle is the one I like most…

the perspective has come out really cool.:bounce:

:: maxter
ty ! yep I will not forget, but all this will be added in the final post fx session…

:: bewlow
:thumbsup:

:: guardogg
Thank you !

:: shakes
Ty… probabably when the scene will be coplete the final choose of camera position will come out automatically…

:: gpepper
On ne lâche jamais !

::marcom
thanks ! yep details kills me :smiley:

::weider ::makaron ::CUBISIS
Thanks so much!

jdd

The latest point of view is really the better now… that works well with the environment… strong mood now… orientation give more motion to action… good point…
Just waiting cars now… and final comp work will be very interesting to follow… tu tiens le bon bout gars :thumbsup:

Yep cars are on the way and probably some low poly figure too (down on the street)…
jdd

Nice work man! very good render and perspective. Nothing to crit!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

here (on different layered renders) the broken glass details
jdd

and here the result with a new test of fire fx
jddd

cool updates keep it up :thumbsup:

Some magical updates Juju… j’suis sur le cul… the result is yet incredible… on dirait que tu as fait ça toute ta vie… :bowdown: j’adore… vite vite la suite… le gourmand :drool: :beer:

:blush: merci

today is a 100% day dedicated to the contest… more updates will follow later :wip:

:beer:
jdd

It’s Christmas before Christmas then :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I’m just satisfied :cool:

a test with the complete explosion… any C&C are welcome
jdd

Didnt we say you were going to use the other angle?

(you could see the car’s reflection on the opposing building plus those advertising billboards looked great! )

Nice explosion so far!

That seem particulary good… but with strange pink parts at the edge of explosion… but that can be different with the good version of environment with final reflections…

Only one word: WOW.:drool:

I will take care ! ty !

::sergioKomic
yep about the angle but at this time I like to use this one… it give me something very dynamic… in any case this is not the final decision… just

jdd

Just a test… also I started to texturize the car and next I will work on damages too…

any C&C are welcome…