Spectacular 3D Entry: Grigorij Sukhov

Nice mech!!! I like it’s design!:thumbsup:

I like u story !very cool !good luck !

Nice details u got there man,love the mechanic parts a lot
Cool :thumbsup:

• This is becoming a fantastic thread, i can’t wait to see more of this stuff! :thumbsup:

Hello comrade Sukhov! :slight_smile:

I like your very dynamic idea and your great skill! And one more! In my opinion, your sketches are just stylish! Good luck!

Cool mecha-robot, it has a good style but yes… what’s his part in your concept? Humm, he might be the one shooting at the two others.
Will wait to see more :thumbsup: :scream:

It`s ok , but I think some details on it (speacify joints) like some kabls can make it really better , also this is just my point .goodluck mate :wink:

It’s getting more and more interesting here! Really looks like there will be some action:bounce: . I’m curious to see your bot interacting in the scene. Stylish design!:thumbsup:

-sabrina

Grigorij, Man Rocking again:buttrock: Very nice mechanical robot kind of stuff, looks real
Cool dude:thumbsup:

great, very greeeeeat models! humm, just the “knees”, I think they´re so thin, comparing to the rest of the body! anyway, good work!

that last model is looking really cool; I have some comments tho, the legs from the knees down doesn’t really match the rest of the suit design and the top of the legs are too close to each other imo since they are so massive, maybe if you spread them appart just a bit will make it look like you could actually walk in that thing without many problems. Can’t wait to see the arms.

Almost finished.

yeah suk-grigorij !! ur keeping a great fast progress here! and cool human-mech thing u have modeled there!
cheers!

To SNoWs

that last model is looking really cool; I have some comments tho, the legs from the knees down doesn’t really match the rest of the suit design and the top of the legs are too close to each other imo since they are so massive, maybe if you spread them appart just a bit will make it look like you could actually walk in that thing without many problems. Can’t wait to see the arms.

Yes, the legs are too close to each other, but it doesn’t really matters. Look, I’m not going to use this character for animation, and it’s not problem to put him in the right pose.

To Gus_clifton

great, very greeeeeat models! humm, just the “knees”, I think they´re so thin, comparing to the rest of the body! anyway, good work!

They are supposed to be so thin.

To daWinky
Thanx, mate.

To Ramtin_moom
I’ve tried different designs of the character’s bodyparts and came to conclusion, that the posted one is the best. I tried some cables too. But still thanx for a tip.

To thierry2005
Chack out the last consept. I’ve made some changes.

To Atris
Fanx for compliment. Even if it is not deserved.

To Climax
Hehe I got the same wish.

To Mr Micro26, BobbEr
Well, it’s a question of personal taste. For example, I don’t like this character. But since he is negative it’s supposed to be a bit ugly.

To Steampunk
Story like story nothing original.

To Big D
Thanx for kind words mate, I hope you are right.

To dvelasco

Looks good. What will he be doing?

He will be attacking a resitance vechicle. In a fact he will be insude a car an using one hand to hold himself in the car. There will be a resistance character (the grim guy from prevous post) trying to hold the mech’s other hand to don’t let him shoot. And there will be a girl resistance member swinging the mech’s piot face with crowbar. Since both hands of mech is buisy, he won’t be able to protect himself.

I just hope you anderstood what I’m trying to say. Sorr for my bad english. Just check out the last consept sketch.

Good stuff here man. I liked the concept of the equipment.Could be post other angle? I’m not understanding the knee articulation. Good job!:bounce: I’m impatient to see all elements in scene. :thumbsup:

Your are going fast Man, really impressed with your speed and modeling skills:bowdown:
Keep up the good work dude:thumbsup:

Прикольный робот, а что у него за мигалки? Ментовский чтоли?

your modelling and design are top notch!!! great robotoid.love it.

Super Robot. Sorry but no crits. Just wanted to say. Great Design

thats F-in awsome… wouldnt wana be the robot guy with my head hangin out like that … but great job