Spectacular 3D Entry: Grigorij Sukhov

To thierry2005 That’s right. it’s always better to rig the characters for complax scene, than model them already posed.

To daWinky, Divaise, banzato, mmoir, collings Thanx.:slight_smile:

To CUBISIS Yap, the guy is real bad ass.

To Max 234666 cccp

Товарищ Сухов - Оболденно моделите ! !!

Делаем, что могем.

To icedeyes HAHA, mate. There are no any specific shaders on the characters, just basic blinn material with very inaccurate difuse color set.

To (o)ne
Yap, shame on you, невнимательный ты мой.

Hey mate, i cant wait for more updates.Lot of action in this one.Great models and expressions.
Super:thumbsup:

hi suk-grigorij
thats nice rigging and the poses look great!:thumbsup:
cheers!

hi grigorij. I liked so much the update, has action and especially dynamic, great work also on the models, congrats :thumbsup:

Hello Gregory, very nice posing for your characters, are they fighting? cause the girl doesn’t seems to care :slight_smile:

Good modeling, hope to see more soon…

Regards

suk-grigorij,

Excellent concept.

Your modeling skills are really good. I would like to see the Truck have more of a “MaD MaX” look to it. Like really grunged up.

Keep at it:thumbsup:

Heyy,poses are really good currently,i just cant undrstand the pose of the woman’s hands! its really amazing,just keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

Hi, great poses, and lightning!:thumbsup: Modeling is great too!

Классно, все ндравиться! Динамично так!!!

xcellent works here mate! almost forgot to check back! keep ut the fantastic work!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey again, looking great! Was just thinking… maybe it is just this angle, but her arm looks a little long now… or the hand?

chicks in boots sweet

I like a lot how it’s looks caracter model 6.:thumbsup:

are really like your works…Cool…Keep Going and Good Luck:thumbsup:

Good looking modeling and posing! And man! - you work fast, impressive:thumbsup:

To Gunilla, 3rd user, andreja, eddieellis, the1st_angel, denverbz, yunisirees, Mr Micro26 Fanx for support, peoplae.

To Madlight_1988

Heyy,poses are really good currently,i just cant undrstand the pose of the woman’s hands! its really amazing,just keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

There is nothing to understand, these poses are just skim test. In the final image the poses wiil be absolutely different.

To Agent_Orange

suk-grigorij,

Excellent concept.

Your modeling skills are really good. I would like to see the Truck have more of a “MaD MaX” look to it. Like really grunged up.

Keep at it:thumbsup:

Yap, the truck will be something like you say, I’m just pretty bad drawer, so I just used a very geometrycally simple car for sketch.

Updates comes tomorrow. Since I got myself a new render engine I use much of my challenge time to get familiar with it. So now things are going a little slower.

Даещ апдейты! +Электрофикацию всей страны ! :scream:

One more character in pregress.

Can’t promise the electrofication of all country, but here is an update. Nothing interresting really. I plan alot more work on the guy.

Looks good. What will he be doing?

Great work done so far! I like the basic idea, the compositions and the technical quality. I have no doubt that you’re on the right way with this project. I can hardly wait to see the final result!