Spectacular 3D Entry: Grigorij Sukhov

I didn’t think a scientist could have such great art skills! I guess you are a multi - talented individual! I don’t have any glaring crits so far. Keep going!

3rd user - yes, zbrush does seem pretty easy and that is all I hear about it. We will have to see!

Grigorij and denverbs - thanks

snows - I will look at the lower leg again. Topology flow is something I want to have in my favor!

really good girl model! you’re very quick. I’ll enjoy following this.

Hey Gregorij,

Your concept is an action packed one, looks good:thumbsup: Your character model looks great and the pose looks very convincing . Look forward to more updates

Hey man :slight_smile: thnx for checkin out my thread. I am looking forward to seeing some more updates here ^^. You definitely have some good modeling skill there!

Very nice Pose and Anatomy! your work is being very good!
Keep going!
c ya

hi suk-grigorij

whoa great model there! and nice pose just like in the concept! very cool progress!
keep on doing the fast and cool stuff !
cheers!

To yunisirees, LAURO_MX, alfy, mmoir, shakes, Fanx for support, people. I glad U like my model.

To gardogg

I didn’t think a scientist could have such great art skills! I guess you are a multi - talented individual! I don’t have any glaring crits so far. Keep going!

Why do U think scientist could not have such skills.

To Max 234666 cccp

suk-grigorij - Прикольная тетенька :slight_smile: Молодец - класно сделал , стволы только нам ой взгляд неочень удачно вышли
suk-grigorij - Кстати я и незнал что ты тоже наш "советский ":slight_smile: Тут много наших участвует - все вроде друг друга знают, а ты особняком как то получился :slight_smile: Удачи в конкурсе!

Про стволы я уже написалб, что заменю. Самому не нравятся. Мда, я тоже советский, однако наших здесь почти никого не знаю. Наверное, потому что редко захаживаю по этому адресу, толко на конкурсы.

К стати, нафинга ты свои танки такими разными сделал. Здорово конечно, но столько работы…
Удачи тебе тоже.

Sorry For No Updates Latly, But I’m Really Buisy Now. I’ll Post Something A Day Or Two Later. Fanx For Suppurt Everybody!

Stay Alert, Stay Awake, Stay Alive! Bye.

waiting for updates :slight_smile:

Максу сделать два разных танка несложно :slight_smile: он быстро моделит. Вообще сейчас здесь 14 человек (с тобой 15) русских - мы с 3дцентр.ру вообщем-то :slight_smile: тут тоже редкие гост итут мы общаемся на тему конкурса

You have great idea, and I want to see more update.:bounce:

sweet, looking great dude… keep em coming mate :thumbsup:

Good luck! Nice idea and sketch. Good start!:thumbsup:

This is looking awesome! Amazing modeling, great pose. I believe this will turn out pretty nicely. All i can say is that I want updates! And yeah, good luck!

Well, I dicided to change my consept a liitle bit. This is the story.

Bunch of good guys (resistance) trying to get away from cops. two cops in futuristic armour trying to stop the risistance. Very simple consept, and I think much better than previous.

Sorry for bad quality of the sketch. I’m not much of a drawer.

This is a model of the head for futuristic cop #1. And this is only his organical part you can see. Well I don’t know if I’m going to keep all the stuff on his head, I don’t like it much.

To razz, Ultemate, eddieellis, andreja, Glad you like it people. Updates are coming. Fanx for visiting.:slight_smile:

To (o)ne

waiting for updates :slight_smile:

Максу сделать два разных танка несложно :slight_smile: он быстро моделит. Вообще сейчас здесь 14 человек (с тобой 15) русских - мы с 3дцентр.ру вообщем-то :slight_smile: тут тоже редкие гост итут мы общаемся на тему конкурса

Да, моделит не только быстро, но и качественно. Спасибо за ссылку.

This is the second resistance character.
Closer look to the face. The model is pretty inaccurate. But I think it’s no use to pay overattention to minor details, your’e not going to see models very close.

The same model. Whole body.

Hi Grigorij.Havent visited earlier.Adnire your work as allways.

to bad you havent finished your great robot MS entry last time.The design was fantastic.
Keep it sharp grigorij.seey a man.:slight_smile: