Spectacular 3D Entry: Grigorij Sukhov

Grigorij what a cool sketch here, wonderful concept… :thumbsup: looks a impressive action ! Waiting for more :wip: good luck !
jdd

good idea and cool concept sketch :slight_smile: ! Good luck ! :thumbsup:

Well, it’s gonna look like something like that.

Fanx for inspiration, people.

TO shagsa Yes, I’ll play with perspective a bit later. I prefer to do it in 3d. Fanx for advise.

Just some sketches of my characters.

TO soapy

Great sketch , I am not too sure about the position of the 2 men, they must be good friends… or well, I guess in time of strife one must make sacrifices.

HAHAHA Yap, they are friends, but not that close as some people could suspect. Look, they didn’t have time to choose heroic positions.

hows it going comrade, this looks like it’s going to be a really dynamic image! I like the idea of
the central figr in a symbolically crucified pose, sacrificing themself for the cause! I’d be inclined to zoom in on the central composition and keep the camera horizontal emphasising the cross in the middle!

keep up the good work!

Finally had some free time to start with 3d. Starting from characters, as always. This one is female resistance mamber. Don’t know how about you people, but it always was a tortue for me to model female charaters. Very hard to make them convinsible. Same stuff with this one. She just don’t want to look the way I want. Gonna keep working.

Closer look to her face.

Good model, that guy makes me remenber Duck Nuken character, cool. The idea is great too, maybe a more perpective view to see what they are shooting, but is just an idea. Keep the good work.

Nice sketches

Good luck with your work:thumbsup:

Hah! Boots and all Grigorij!

I love a naked woman in army boots!

Great definition throughout the character mate… I think maybe her arms could be a little more muscular to compliment the rest of her body… I think she could be a little wider across the shoulders and hips too… Great Legs!

Good luck!

hei man!
superfast modeling there!a very nice model!:thumbsup:
cheers!

I say if u want her to look more bad a$$ - killer and angry …give her a bit more squeezed / smaller eyes…and maybe play a bit more with forehead bridge muscles… :thumbsup:

Cool concept by the way!

Excellant work. … keep it up man :thumbsup:
could you post a wireframe of your model. plz …just. to get some tips

good luck

cool modelinkg so far :thumbsup:

To the best Maxter Fanx.

To samer salameh [color=white]Ok I’ll post wireframe tomorrow. What kind of tips do you want exactly?[/color]

To DimitrisLiatsos
[color=white]

[color=yellow][size=2][color=white]I[/color] say if u want her to look more bad a$ - killer and angry …give her a bit more squeezed / smaller eyes…and maybe play a bit more with forehead bridge muscles… :thumbsup:

[/color][/size][/color]

I’m still working on her face. She’s must be PRETTY “bad a$ - killer and angry”. Still fanks for a tip.

To yunisirees

hei man!
superfast modeling there!a very nice model!:thumbsup:
cheers!

Very fast, yes. My hand are burning, Ouch!
Fanx for support.

[size=2]To DaddyMack [/size]

Hah! Boots and all Grigorij!

I love a naked woman in army boots!

Great definition throughout the character mate… I think maybe her arms could be a little more muscular to compliment the rest of her body… I think she could be a little wider across the shoulders and hips too… Great Legs!

Good luck!

Bad, bad boy. What if I show this qoute to your momma or girlfriend, just to show them your oppinion about wemen. Bwahahahaha (evil laught):twisted::slight_smile: . Some people say she looks like Duke Nukem!
Fanx for tips.

[size=2]To banzato [/size]

Good model, that guy makes me remenber Duck Nuken character, cool. The idea is great too, maybe a more perpective view to see what they are shooting, but is just an idea. Keep the good work.

[size=2][color=white]Duke Nukem? Hey, man sh’s a kinda girl. [/color][/size]
[size=2][color=white][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=white]Dunnoa bout perspective stuff yet.[/color][/size]

TO ALL Fanx for support people.

great work as always suk-grigorij, loads of action (i like that) see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fanx:beer:

Hey I haven’t thought of that :slight_smile: Revolution is really a very spectacular thing and you’re concept looks great :). So keep it up mate and good luck.