Spectacular 3D Entry: Grigorij Sukhov

Кртуо получается:) Старкрафт чем то напомнило:)

good work with te textures, i think that you could decrease a bit the specular. Keep it up :thumbsup:

I liked the concept of this character, the body is very insane, very cool. With good materials and textures this will be very good.:slight_smile:

That’s some good progress man, really like the mecha as well. Nothing much for me to crit though, the others have already said what was on my mind… :scream:

Cheers comrade!
:beer: :buttrock:

Hi! In my view the texture of the face turned out effective. I haven’t any remarks! :slight_smile:

Nice !
The shader of the skin need less specular I think…
And the geometry of the armour need some subdivision more…

Heyyy! Nice face expression,modelling rocks too! man just keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

Hehe nice model Grigorij, and good texture work. I like it, he really looks ready for a good fight.

:thumbsup:

This is a model of vehicle I’m going to use for my scene. Originally it supposed to be a Mad Max like car, but I decided to replace it with flying oldsmobile style car.

thierry2005, Madlight_1988, gpepper, Atris, keetmun, banzato, denverbz, collings, Big D, shakesThanx alot for support and advises, people.:slight_smile:

V_KoJaNNoM_PaLTo

Кртуо получается:) Старкрафт чем то напомнило:)

Старкрафт… Вообщето правильнее былобы сказать что этот мех - внебрачный сын морпеха из Старкрафта и робота дизайна Мацамуне Сиро.

DaddyMack

Whoah! Classic Sukhov already mate! I’m really intrigued by the whole cyborg beast style you have Grigorij… It strikes me that you are a very twisted individual;) Respect due:buttrock:

Classic Sukhov… Classic Sukhov… I like the way it sounds. Yap, I’m really twisted person:twisted: . Fanx DaddyMack.

Nice car dude, Man your work is :thumbsup: I really Respect your style:bowdown:

wonderful car! some styling and future design together, congratulations!

many thanks. very good model.:bounce:
Good luck on the challenge. :thumbsup:

Good model and the concept design is so good, i’m waiting to see the textures. Congrats :thumbsup:

Very interesting vehicle concept + impressive modelling. I’m following the progress with interest.

nice space car!
great imagination you have- i like the retro look.

Hey man, sorry I haven’t been around for a while. I missed alot of great updates here, excellent work man! :applause:

Matt

sweet… its a space age corvet… nothing to crit at all mate… :thumbsup:

Nice stuff Grigorij!

Cool design of the vehicle too. Sorry i have an occupational hazard as an industrial designer…:slight_smile:
i just miss some straight and flat surfaces from the vehicle. Maybe with various forms it could be more dynamic. Right now it’s a very fine cruiser but as i see those stabilisers it can movin very fast. You know it’s just may personal taste, nothing else… keep it up this excellent style and quality.

T

Since the start your work is impressive. Modelisation, posing are great. I’m very curious of what will be the final composition.
A little thing, the character seems very small in the car. But I wait to see a more advanced picture to critic.

Congratulations for this work.