Spectacular 3D Entry: Gerardo Damian Barbero

SuperXCM,vrf: thanks i hope to finish in time!:bounce:
danielkenobi: i am going to add a close look, but the stones only have a basic rock texture i am planning to make a decent texturing, the rock have extra details painted in photoshop, the trees are make with speed tree plugin
Nomad: this is a great idea you are a good observer!:thumbsup:

here is a close shot of the rocks they are not textured correctly, only have a basic rock texture, i am planning to add color, and extra details in the final texture.

Txs for the render of the mountains. I was refering to the rocks that blend whith grass, that are closer to the camera, betwen the trees and the wood plataform. Really nice mountain by the way, it has alot of work on it, did you use Zbrush to make them?. :slight_smile:

wow! nice update mate! your poly rock is awesome! good job! can’t wait for your update!

omg :o great

wow the rocks are impressive. Hope you got a good machine for final render because it must be long.

danielkenobi: yes, i am going to add this rocks too and i use z-brush for the mountains and a normal map for the extra details. cheers!
monsitj,hindus: thanks for the comments!!
authentic: yes very looong time!!:sad:

danielkenobi: yes, i am going to add this rocks too and i use z-brush for the mountains and a normal map for the extra details. cheers!
monsitj,hindus: thanks for the comments!!
authentic: yes very looong time!!:sad:

ineed some help to choose a good dragon position i have this 3 alternatives i don´t decide yet, the suggestions will be of much aid!

mmm I really like the third position. I would probably put the dragon more centered, but that would leave a very empty space on the right top corner. But right now the atention goes to that corner were it is only the dragon so the viewer dont put alot of atention on the rest of the composition. The left tree is taking you alot of space I can see. I would go probably for the secondone moving a little more to the right the dragon.

The Interesting idea. Good luck.

I like Dragon number 2 for he really looks like coming from the deeps of that valley. But number 3 has better positioned wings! Perhaps you could do the third Dragon bigger to make clear from where he comes and to add more spectacularity.

Good work. Keep it up :applause: :applause: :bounce:

• Yeah! the third one but as Woole said, bigger, great modeling in the rocks! wow thats a huge amount of polygons you should have a mega workstation uh?:smiley: keep the good work!

Hey, man great progress, Really cosy atmosphere, I like the third one, even though it distracts a litlle bit composition of image but it still looks most dynamic and beautiful imo, good luck!

ok, thanks for the suggestions i resize the dragon and add other alternative more similar to the sketch, suggestions are welcome!!

I kind of like nr1, it shows how huge the dragon is… :slight_smile:

wheres my jaw :slight_smile: amazing and specular :slight_smile:

your detail of the scene both color and model is fantastic , but I notice that it look static , maybe you can add effect such as wind blow the tree , or something that show the impact from dragon , dont’ know , and sorry for bad english:bounce:

OMG this is looking awesome! :applause: Eagerly waiting to see how it would look like by 5 December. :thumbsup:

hindus: thanks
monsitj: yes i am thinking in some like that i hope to look good in the final image
Digital_Rebellion: thanks, i hope so.

makaron: i think the same, but i don´t decided yet maybe the first is better, i am gong to see if anyone think other thing respect this 2 options. cheers:thumbsup: