Spectacular 3D Entry: Gerardo Damian Barbero

YOINKS What an atmospheric piece Gerardo… Congrats on a fine process and a totally stunning final!:applause:

Beautiful work…my congratiulations!

fahrija

Beautiful final image! The ligthing and colouring are fantasitc and give the image a wonderful sense of depth and realism, while still looking magical. You’re done an amazing job on the trees (which is an impressive feat in 3d), and the buildings and landscape blend together very well. Great stuff. Alexi.

Congratulations!:deal: :beer:

Hi Gerardo, amazing work. CONGRATULATIONS for your master piece and good luck :applause:

Yeah, wonderful work man, it really attracts an eye. The dragon and environment looks really spectacular. Good luck! and cheers :beer:

Hehe, are my eyes cheating or that background is inspired from LotR tFotR? Well here is the matte painting they used…you did a good job :thumbsup:

Hi, very nice work man, great picture you’ve done. Fantastic composition and beautiful colours. Good luck for the final result :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

Love the creature designa nd the detail in your modelling! alsome entry! Congrats on your final and best of luck!:thumbsup:

I like this one alot, excellent job , dude

DITO! :wink:

:beer:

Still one of my favorite images! best of luck to you, holla!:thumbsup:

Hello Gerardo, just stoping by to tell you once again that I love your image, it’s very beautiful and inspiring.
Congratulation my friend, and good luck.

masterpieces:arteest:
Congrats for the final !:beer:
Good luck!!!:thumbsup:

This is an impressive image , the composition and model are both very interesting . Good luck .:thumbsup:

stunning composition :scream: this is truly spectacular, i love it! :bounce:Good luck with the judges, my friend.

ONE OF MY FAVORIT ENTRIS!

congrats on finishing this,
goodluck,
cheers,aLi:thumbsup:

thanks to all!!:bounce:

… didn’t endup in the winner’s circle. Dude your piece rocks! :thumbsup: Your piece is in my winners circle :applause: See you in the next challenge.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.