Spectacular 3D Entry: Eddie Ellis

Gunilla : Hey Mate, still testing on the goo, but i havent’e been able to attachieve a good result yet , so will keep at it.

Buckie : Hey Bukie me old muker , thanks man

The Ton : hey mate, got to be about 4 years a reckon, and im not sick its the voices that tell me what to do.

Claireabella : thanks mate, but think i need to do the modeeling first then will rev up the goo factor

ace4016 : lol… yep you guys are all sick .

looks great mate, nice hands, see you and :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awful pair of hands there… love them :slight_smile:

cheers guys, i actually managed to do them in ZB

I think that the monkhand on the :twisted: -childs back does the image complete… hope to see the rest of the monk soon…

Hey guy’s the last bit of texturing, before i call it a night tonight.

Still very creepy, mate… when will we see the rest of him? :bounce:

And the horror show continue… good :thumbsup:

Just the nails which appear a little bit odd, very visible at right…

Hahah, so nasty! Bring it on.

:scream: that’s true… very very ‘dark&terror’… :wip:
jdd

hey guy’s, sorry no updates for awhile, but i haven’t had any time to do anything.

Anyway i decieded to drop the hands and crop the image, as i think it looked allitle cluttered and was alittle distracting to the overall theme. anyway added more goo for you and i hope you like.

Anyway i decieded to drop the hands and crop the image, as i think it looked allitle cluttered and was alittle distracting to the overall theme. anyway added more goo for you and i hope you like.

Yep! :thumbsup:

I think this is a good desicion - now we don’t have anything to steal focus from the cute baby :slight_smile:
Goo looks good and the maggots are still … yuck!

So, now all you have left is figuring out a background or what?

:argh: it’s awfully spectacular :eek:
and maybe you could try to rotate camera clockwise a little?

agree :wip:
jdd

Thanks guy,s… im really not sure about the background, i think any more people in the scene will clutter up the image which is why i got rid of the hands.

The problem is its an up shoot, so scenery will be tricky ?, i have to admit i like the fire effect i have going on at the moment, but it trying to find something to compliment that, which doesn’t distract you from whats going on in the foreground.

:shrug:

Maybe ill do a man form the tax office with a clipboard in the background

maybe some dirty hell-hospital walls will fit background?

Good suggestion from Stapan I think - just enough detailed to set the scene.

And while you’re thinking … how about disgusting us with some close ups? I’d love to take a closer look at the goo and textures (me - kinky? naaah) :smiley:

I agree with One maybe some distant walls or an demonic headboard froma bed would be nice? You can always use DOF to drop em back. cheers.

I’m okay with hell/hospital idea… that will be the good idea for your environment… in white dirty style… hahaha… I already imagine that… :applause:

Each time I see your image it gets sicker and sicker :smiley: but I like that extremenees, good luck!