Spectacular 3D Entry: Chih-Han Hsu

WOOHOO!!! I got 2nd runner up :applause: i’m so happy!! There’s so many amazing works in this challenge that just blow my mind, I’m so happy to be a part of this and much much thanks to the people who gave me the useful feedbacks. I still can’t believe it, does this mean i get a nice cgtalk logo next to my name :slight_smile: hehe

Congratulations mate for you success… your fantastic piece desserved it…

You’re a very spectacular guy :thumbsup: continue like that :slight_smile:

Congratulations on an awesome piece! :slight_smile:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

A big congrats to you Chi-Han! You made an amazing job especially since you had limited time for it. I’m so happy for you - you must be very proud of this, good luck! :thumbsup:

Congrats dude! I already know the result when you post your final image ! hehehe
good job man! see you

Congratulations!! I belive we can see at next challange!! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Hi, Congratulation for your price and your great image.
E.T :cool:

That’s so awesome, man:bounce: …You deserve it!..

:applause: CONGRATULATIONS !!!:applause:

damn that is asome
serious skills you got there man

INDEED. :thumbsup:
Congrats man. :bounce:

Chih-han,

Congrats on your placing , your image was great and see you in the next challenge.

Lemog: Thanks you soo much, i’ll do my best to continue hehe :smiley:
Rebeccak: Thanks you, best of luck to the CGWorkshop, i think your knowledge of anatomy is amazing
Gunilla: Nice to see ya man, ta for the congrats, I’m very happy with the limited time i had :smiley: hope to see ya again in future challenges :thumbsup:
monsitj: Thanks man, best of luck with you, i checked out the site of your work place the other day, some talented people you work with i was very impressed, congrats to you too again
Staszek: thanks, yep looks like i’ll have to try find tome to do the next challenge now hehe, cya
Tranchefeux: Ta, yep think i’ll have fun with the prize :smiley:
Maxter: thanks man, nice to see ya, we’ll prob meet again in next challenge, cya
chemical-nos: Thanks you, hehe i’m alright still working on it :slight_smile:
DimitrisLiatsos: Hey man, how’s it going, thanks for the congrats, i’m very happy
mmoir: thanks man, yep we’ll prob meet again in next challenge, cya

Congrats man. A really stunning image. It really leaves me wondering who will prevail, the whale or the men. I love images that leave me hanging like that. Great work.

CONGRATULATIONS CHIH
a great pay for a great piece!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Novacaine: thanks you :slight_smile: i’m very happy that my image has such affects
Climax: thanks, yep i’ll be sure to enjoy the prize :smiley:

hello ,
I really enjoyed watching this , fantastic colors , i guess it will be my wallpaper for while .thanks

very nice …good luck.

hellmr: Thanks mans, sorry for the late reply, wow people using my pic as wallpaper that’s so cool :slight_smile: thanks again
goulei: thanks man, the competition is over by now though, i got 2nd runner up, i was so happy, but you’re good luck message will come in handy still, ta.

Wow! very nice… execellent level of detail… just like real image
chao
Furqan Qidwai
Saint and Sinner

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.