Spectacular 3D Entry: Artur Malczyk

hiya Artur … cool and very fast progress man! the textures are very nice !
cheers!

Ok, here is my final scene… with a small render but with not final settings. You must be patient as this scene renders many hours. It’s devided into 16 regions, because otherwise it would be impossible to render

what to say… just trying to create something nice, but I think that something is wrong here:( I will add seagulls and a bit dirt and algaes on the rocks around water.

what to say… just trying to create something nice, but I think that something is wrong here:( I will add seagulls and a bit dirt and algaes on the rocks around water.

better I think… but still it needs a bit work…

Witam,

Nice project, sorry to not followed it from start, there was so many entries :eek:

Good luck in those last hours of the contest :bounce:

nice one, need to hurry…:wip: …:slight_smile:

Artur… speed up… until now everything is perfect… :wip: waiting for the final submission confirmation !
jdd

thanks for your support… I’m rendering water again… hope that will help!
a Few hours still left:bounce:

Hey Arturro,

It is looking nice, I really like the burning top of the lighthouse,:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looking forward to the final and Good luck.

Ok, my first try to finish this challenge… still have some time so I wil play with some color settings…

Hey Artur,

The water looks much better now:wip: and the image as a whole looks very impressive. Great job.

Great image. I really like the water now. It almost seemed to tile before. The ground with the moss looks great. It’s so hard to ground an architectural scene but you’ve done a splendid jobe. Good stuff and good luck.

Here is my ancient, abandoned lighthouse…

Water looks good! In fact - the whole image looks good!

Congratulations Artur for finishing in good style - good luck :thumbsup:

Over:) tiff uploaded, no more power for anything:) maybe just before the deadline I will write a short story to my picture.

Thank you all for your interest and support, and sorry that I couldn’t be active in your threads… it’s all because of time and work.

hey bud, nice job! it looks great, congrats!

-a

Very nice image!

Powodzenia! super obrazek

you done it:thumbsup:

• Congratulations Mr Malczyk! :bounce:, I am glad U made it and with such a lovely image, It looks great! :buttrock: