Spectacular 3D Entry: Artur Malczyk

Artur Malczyk is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Seagulls’ Lighthouse

Hi everybody!
maybe some of you remember me… I had a small brake in my 3d activity
which started with not finishing master&servant, shame on me!
during this time much happened in my life, for example I was in the army
and am a corporal now:twisted: have done my “duty” and am free now with it.
Now I have still one month to do something… with the time as usual there
will be a problem, but come on! I can do it:scream:

good luck to all of you!

here is my idea… very simple as there is not much time… but still, hope to finish with a nice picture.

I want to create an ancient lighhouse, very tall, with huge flame at the top. It will be connected with the city by a long bridge. There are some ancient cities in the challenge, so I won’t focus on that… probably only city walls and some towers will be seen. I want to focus on the general atmosphere, big stormy waves splashing on the rocks, moody flame and tourches on the bridge and walls.

here is my idea… very simple as there is not much time… but still, hope to finish with a nice picture.

I want to create an ancient lighhouse, very tall, with huge flame at the top. It will be connected with the city by a long bridge. There are some ancient cities in the challenge, so I won’t focus on that… probably only city walls and some towers will be seen. I want to focus on the general atmosphere, big stormy waves splashing on the rocks, moody flame and tourches on the bridge and walls.

hey hey hey … artur … were were you mate … long time no see … nice to see here …and luck your entry …:scream: :thumbsup:

Ok, here are teh first minutes of modeling… there is no feel of scale yet, but will work on that

And here is my first try to make the top of my ancient ligthouse… I don’t think I’ll change much as this part won’t be probably seen in my final picture, but definitely not from close distance. I want to put the camera quite close to the see level to emphasize the feel of scale… but it will be time for that later

Heya Arturro, great to see you back in the game:thumbsup: And a fine start to the challenge too… Good luck mate!

Hey Artur,

Good to see you in the contest and I like your idea:thumbsup: . One month is plenty of time if you are motivated to finish an image and nice start with the lighthouse model. Good luck with this.

I did a bridge…

more…

and more:)

and more… that’s all for now:)
I think I will make the bridge much higher, and what goes behind it, will make the cliffs around the lighthouse higher as well

You’ve accomplised more one one day then i have in 2 months:P . Will there be anything happening in the scene or is it just the lgihthouse? Welcome back Artur and good luck:thumbsup: .

Hey Artur - good to see you in and with such a flying start!

Nice idea and remebering your previos work the water should turn out splendid, good luck :thumbsup:

hiya my friend! was wondering when u would start :D!

great idea and very fast progress!:bounce: :bounce: ! and nice work there mate!

cheers and goodluck mate!

• Hello Artur! Glad you join us! :bounce:I see you are moving very quickly! happy to have u around! good luck and tons of fun pal!

:thumbsup: whoaa.dude the quality of your modelling eminds me of those gang of nutcases that are recreating minas tirith…love it!

Hey Artur, good to see you back. :slight_smile:
Nice concept and very good modeling so far.

ace4016 - thankx mate, but it was a very long day for me:) I did quite a lot, but have worked also quite a lot. I would like to make something happening there, but I will see how much time would let me to do… I was thinking of some ancient ship heading the lighthouse ad the fie of the front of it with some sailor…

Gunilla - yap, I hope to make nice water… still thinking how to make huge waves and splashes… probably particles would do it

yunisirees - thanks my friend! I hope not to let anybode down this time and to finish with something spectacular:)

Climax - yes… I expect this to have spectacular fun here:)

nebezial- come on man… where am I and where are the minas tirith guys:) two different worlds… but thankx for kind words:)

ArtisticVisions - thanks man! nice to see you too here…

I hope to show some updates within three days, now I’m out and rest in my granma’s place:)