Spectacular 3D Entry: Andrius Balciunas

Hey Crying Horn… very beautiful concept and great progress on it… I can see a resemblance on both our works :slight_smile: Good luck.

amazing work man…do you made the hair with what?:eek:

3rd user Yes of course, I haven’t textured the feathers yet, thanks

HammaJamma Thanks, I’m glad you liked it :smiley:

yunisirees Ahh yes, you are creating a bird too. Well I promised my self that I won’t deal with fur and hairs in this challenge, but heh… didn’t have any other choise, I just tryed it… and then couldn’t find any better method then this… “fallof” shader just wasn’t that good, a planes with slight feathers on it wasn’t good eather, I am not so good with texturing yet… :banghead:

MattGyver che che, yeah, now that you said… a fluffy blue pinguin che che… Actually a full island of them would look quite spectacular. Thanks, nice to see you here again man…

thierry2005 Yeah me too, even though a bit scared about synchronization of hairs feathers and textured feathers… Oh well will see how it will develop…

claudio_jordao Thanks, yes your image is gorgeus for me too. It’s really unique that showed some kind of movement wich constructs the wing in it’s progress… (at least I understand your image like that) thanks good luck to you too :smiley:

melkao I made the hair with shag hair, thanks :thumbsup:

Made bones for bird, I think now I’ll start to do the most important thing : a final layout with everything in one place…

After those god damn half exams I’m back to my image, excuse that long pause, those studys are real pain in the … sometimes… finally made a final layout, started to make fountain, more progress soon, see you…
Oh man, I need to hurry…

Some progress…

Heya Crying Horn… great to see you back in the saddle again… Can’t wait to see where you go with this;)

hey DaddyMack how are your dragons living? :wink: thanks a lot, yeah got some time, so back on the road again :scream: :twisted:
btw is that you on your avatar? Where the doggy gone?

the riggin of the brid is looking good, i simply love the feathers:love:, they are great…and what? aren’t texturized?:twisted:…wow amazing work:applause:

Hahaaahh lol… I’m a 6’4 dutch-irish descent chrome domed housewife geek… You’re looking at the lead singer of Boney M… I could never be so cool… but I’m still crazy like a fool lol … Personally I blame Gunilla:p… My doggy will no doubt return when the novelty wears off;)

more progress…

All right this what I’ve done so far, lot of work is still waiting… good night or day to you all…

melkao: thanks, yes not texturized yet, I’m actually still considering what colors should I pick for the feathers and the whole bird… :slight_smile:

DaddyMack:

hahaha… Yeah… I’m just trying to imagine you like that… hahaha, no way…

nice details:eek:

Thanks melkao, doing my best :arteest: :slight_smile:

The wireframe of curent layout

Here is a quick rendered version with a some update, I guess architectural modeling is finished…

Hahaaah it’s true mate:p check my profile for pic… I’ve got a fluoro pink apron with rainbow butterflies on it, my kids call me mum and I bake cakes for their school;)… It’s a long story…

Oops btw, I like the straight line columns better than the spiral ones… Keep it coming:thumbsup:

nice view :thumbsup: