Spectacular 3D Entry: alvincgi

Thanks denverbz, glad you like it, lots of hard works and glad people appreciated. cheers:)

Just finished the final image, but now need to write a “story” for it.:scream:

Just post this updated image and finish off my story at the moment… cheers

…looks like easy to convert your idea/story into image than into writing, I have many to say but dont know where to start:shrug: , is 1.15am now, I feel like go to bed rather than doing writing…:smiley:

Well… see you all “little bit” later…:wise:

hi all, I am… back again,:bounce: almost complete the story, cant wait to post the story now…:smiley: cheers

Here is the latest update of the “final” image snapshots, I have slightly increase the contrast of it, I think this would be the last updated post here… next one will be the final image + story.

"God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before me, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth.” Genesis 6:13

Behind “THE TIME” is inspired by…

This is based on the account recorded in Genesis chapter 6 in the Bible, an old tale which has been told and retold for centuries, and will be continuing generations to generations.

“THE TIME”, I am re-constructing a “moment” of history, through the imagination based on true fact, presenting this past and future history moment, and “THE TIME” encompasses one of the oldest events in the future history of the world.

The story begin with the close of Ark’s door, before it starts to rain and before the volcanoes erupt, before the flood destroy the whole civilization… Presumably, when Noah spoke of it, there was no evidence such a disaster was to occur… just one man’s word that God told him it would, some probably disbelief, scoff on him, calling him crazy… just when everyone thought this wasn’t true, just when everyone thought this was only a fiction, then the time has finally arrived, the sky has began tumbling down, the earth has started shattering… it is the “THE TIME”, the greatest moment in the history, is so spectacular that one can almost feel the atmosphere, the anxiety, the excitement and the anguish.

Yes, it is part of the imagination… and It is also part of the true event, and a forgotten moment of human history… when I see to the world today, I can feel that - it happened before, and something like this, somehow, sometime it could happen again… No way to hide, No way to run…

“And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.” Genesis 6:17

To be continued…

CONGRATULATIONS ALVIN
[size=2]Nice work, it reminds me of the last level of Doom :D[/size]

Thanks Climax, congratualtion to your work too:)

Congratulations on finishing!

I don’t know why I haven’t seen this earlier - to many entries around I suppose… anyway, it’s a stunning pic and one of the few with religious theme, very interesting :thumbsup:

Good luck with the jury!

Thanks Gunilla, glad you like it and congratualtion to you as well, you have also done a great job!:thumbsup:

hi… congrats on finishing a superb image! very epic! love those cloud layers!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
cheers!

Thanks yunisirees.

Thanks everyone here, has been contributing great ideas and sharing skills, :bounce: I, have been inspired by lots of the great artists here and gaining priceless knowledge throughout this challenge! Congratualtion to all of you and your work! :thumbsup: See ya.:scream: :scream:

wow… i can see more and more great work comes out!:scream:

a day+ to go…:scream: :scream:

see next one for updated story…

"God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before me, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth.” Genesis 6:13

You ain’t see nothing yet… “No one” has seen this before, you may not see Noah nor Ark nor flood in this image, but the time has happened… the image has preserved the spectacular time of the event.

Behind THE TIME is inspired by… this is based on the account recorded in Genesis chapter 6 in the Bible, which has been told and retold for centuries, and will be continuing from generations to generations.

THE TIME, a “moment” of history, through the imagination based on true fact, presenting this past and future history moment, THE TIME encompasses one of the oldest events in the future history of the world.

The story begins after the close of Ark’s door, before it starts to rain and before the volcanoes erupt, before the flood destroy the whole civilization… Presumably, when Noah spoke of it… there was no evidence such a disaster was to occur, just one man’s word that God told him it would, and some probably disbelief, scoff on him, calling him crazy… when everyone thought this wasn’t true, when everyone thought this was only a fiction, then the time has finally arrived, the sky has began tumbling down, the earth has started shattering… it is the THE TIME, the moment in history, is so spectacular that one can almost feel the atmosphere, the anxiety, the excitement and the anguish.

Yes, it is part of imagination and - beyond… also part of a true event, a forgotten moment of human history… when I see to the world today, I can feel that - it happened before, something like this, somehow it could happen again, No way to hide, No way to run - is THE TIME!

“And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.” Genesis 6:17

To be continued…

:slight_smile: …:wip:

Hi Alvin,

Thanks for your compliments on my work.

I can’t believe I missed your entry. It’s fantastic! You can really feel the atmosphere.

Great job!