Spectacular 3D Entry: alvincgi

alvincgi is entered in the “Spectacular Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: THE TIME

ancient, city, noah, flood… these are the elements of the concept…

will post some samples sketchs later…

This is the very 1st concept… still very rough at the moment, but I know what it will “looks like” at the end… might still need some change later, but hopefully will lead me to right direction…

cheers
Alvin

this one is the concept of the Tatoo on the characters head and face, is an option… will see.

cheers
Alvin

Hey Alvin,

I like the elements you plan on having in your image, look forward to your first poly’s being modeled.

Thanks mate, hopefully i can finish on time…
I will try to update as soon as possible.

cheers
Alvin

finally got time to do another sketch, I am modeling this statue(1st 3D model!) now and will post here asap…

Great sketch :thumbsup:

Good luck in the challenge !

Hey, that is a nice manner of sketching, mate

good luck.

yeah…great sketch…you read that before havent you ?

luck! :buttrock:

Goul, suk-grigorij, rankstein,

Thanks all!:slight_smile:

I am just almost finish modeling the statues head now, at the same time I am working on other pieces as well, like city, landscape etc… long way to go…:sad:

Cheers

Hi all, Here is the 1st 3D model I have done! This statue is one of the main focus on the whole concept… more to come, I am working other pieces now, any critics welcome.

Cheers

I have just design these symbol, going to be use as tattoo for characters, Hope you like it… Cheers

Here are 3 characters(head) model I have just finished… more to come. cheers

Here is the palace and city scenes. 2 more to come… cheers

no.2

here is 3rd one… cheers

Just added the statue on the city, next to the palace, all comments welcome. cheers

Same as last one with different angle. Cheers

After modeling… this is the 1st texturing I have done for test, I am happy the result so far, now need to apply it to the whole body and fixing the small details… Cheers