Spectacular 3D Entry: Ali Asali

Excellent Ali ! The women is great !

wow man:wise:that’s so amazing…you Rock mate:buttrock:keep it up

What can I add… always incredible mate… as I said before… each time, each updates are really pleasant… incredible for my eyes… and another time… nothing to crit… a shame to work like that… perfectly :scream: hahaha

(o)ne,Thanx One,nice to see u here,man!:slight_smile:

alshakno,heyy! thanx,i hope so!:slight_smile:

gpepper,Thanx man,not as good as that hand!:slight_smile:

3rd user,Thanx,for never stopping support Pooya…:wink:

Lemog,man! im going to lose the ability of speaking! (i donno the name in english!)u know ur a very big inspiration for me,and every time i see u here,thats a real pleasure,i get charged!:bounce:

Thanks for your kind post my friend !HEy nice going. I will keep an eye on your next step !
Good luck !

hey ali.
I leave your thread for 2 minutes and look what you do. loads of cool updates man. gr8 wife.
keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Hi Ali,
it’s a pleasure to watch your thread:) , great progress on your wife’s character:thumbsup: - already waiting for the next update!

-sabrina

Cool work! People that are younger than me should not be able to have such skills! Its great that you are getting into cg at a young age. It would have been nice if I did… But better later than never!

maurodelia,HEY,thanx for dropping by,ur welcome,goodluck 2u2!:slight_smile:
N_krypsh_N,Hey thanx,nice 2c u here again.!;)hows ur entry?

daWinky,Thanx man,ur really kind!:slight_smile:
gardogg,Comeon man,thats not the point! what we do is important!:d

hey guys,heres the arbitrator(i donno whether its the correct word or no!)…i have done it really fast,cuz im at back of the schedule,and i should be on time,for this challenge,i dont what to finish it just in 2 or 3 days,like revious challenge,so i left the texturing the cloth of the wife,and i modelled this head,execuse me,but by now there’s no wip’s available ,cuz i didnt take shots during the modelling,im really busy,and i have textured it too,u can see the bumpiness on the skin,eyes and other stuff will be added soon,thanx for watching,any crits?

heres the textured version,crits are welcome,ofcourse i should add that,cuz this model is usinga a little space in final,so there’s no exact texturing,microflaws will not be seen! thanx again for watching…:smiley:

aLi…

Hey,Ali! Greate ZBrush modeling and texturing!! Specialy I like Character face expression! And I like your characters individuality!!! Greate Job. waiting for more!

Another guy and another success… what can I say now mate… just S P L E N D I D :thumbsup:

and sorry, I’m watching this guy… more and more… and I don’t see something to crit… :banghead:

The head modeling is coming along nicely. Nice forms in the face itself. Really cool style

I hope it is not boring for you to hear always: great work:thumbsup: ! But nothing else comes to my mind watching your new character:D …it’s just amazing…:applause:

-sabrina

welldone ali :thumbsup:

Hello MAdlight, very nice characters you have there, I like them all… great modeling, and great texturing work as well… this is going to be one piece to see…

Congrats.

BobbEr,Thanx,man…ur entry is really cool too!:smiley:

Lemog,man,ur the biggest support here,everytime i have to say this!:slight_smile:

RyanKingwood,Thanx,mate!:wink:

daWinky,Thanx Sabrina,ur really kind,and yes,but there’s no problem,cuz this is a general issuE!

visualact.com,thanx Yasser.:slight_smile:

Nakary,hey! Thanx nice to meet u here!:slight_smile:

okay guys,so much thanx,i’ll be back soon…

Congrats on developing a style of your own. It is refreshing to see some stylized characters. Keep it up!

Cool! I like it! Good luck!