Spectacular 3D Entry: Ali Asali

be proud of you Ali…

be proud of you Ali…

be proud of you Ali…

be proud of you Ali…

be proud of you Ali… :bowdown: ( and stop the challenge now… :scream: hahahaha )

nice style :slight_smile:

hey guys,its textured,finally,helmet bands and stuff are left…

here’s a closeup!with eyes!

visualact.com:thanx again! thats a good news! is it fo a CG job? great! congrats Yasser,wish u goodluck where ever u are!:thumbsup:
daWinky:lol,Thanx man! ur so kind!:slight_smile:
Lemog,heyy! Lemog,i really get charged wherever u put a post here!thanx maaaan!:buttrock:
(o)ne,Thanx Stepan!:slight_smile:

nice job ali…great texture…refer to my espectacular thread Pls i explaned it…:scream:

CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR A HIGHER RESOLUTION.The rendered and reouched version is bigger,but it must be up to 150kb! so,…!
hey guys,some new updates,lips refined and textured,eyes refines,and teeth added…c&C?

creepy looking guy… :eek: but funny… :bounce: he is gonna look good on his horse…

you know what you are doing man. the character is crazy. only thing i dont like is the left incisor i had modelled it in same size like the right one but thats nitpicking. excellent work ali!

:eek:

Oooooooooooooh nooooooo… stop now man… incredible level now… and many thanks for awesome creepy version of this guy :thumbsup:

wow/// that’s Surprisingly cool…:thumbsup: goodluck

makaron,Lemog,3rd user:So much thanx for all the support guys,u are really kind!!:blush: :wavey:
Jed D,Thanx man,ur right! i’ll fix that in the next update!:bounce:

Thanx guys,for all the support,ill be back soon!

just curious are you going to upload today?

Hey ALi…Man you have MAD modeling and texturing skills. Loving every update.can’t wait to see what you have in store for us next. keep up the good work.

P.S.

Check your Email, I sent you mail.

This thread smells good the masterpiece… I wonder why? :shrug: :rolleyes:

Insane job, i hate you ! :smiley:

Excellent texture on it ! some mrgb somewhere…
Great Ali !

hey! am surprised with these nice words,guys!3rd user,N_krypsh_N,Goul,gpepper,:so much thanx guys,for all the support!

bout the update,i dont know,cuz,im a little bit busy today! but i’ll try my best! thanx again…:wink: :buttrock:

Wow awesome modeling & texturing :applause::applause:

Great work so far. I like this hilarous idea :thumbsup:

hey guys,here’s a little update,eyebrows,facial hair,and some un-noticeable texturing touch ups,like the redness around the eye,and some sweat(i donno know if its the correct word!)on the forhead which is not noticable in this angle,the left view would show this better,thanx again for all the support,any c&c?

aLi.

Nomad,Thanx man,ur entry was really cool too!:slight_smile: :beer:

i forgot to add,

[color=yellow]PLEASE vote this: [/color]
1- the previuos update was better(with no facial hair,and eyebrows)
2-Current update,looks good and facial hairs and eyebrows are set!

OFCOURSE tell the reason too!:slight_smile: