Spectacular 3D Entry: Ali Asali

hehehe, very coll face. Wainting to see this done !

Greate Zbrush job here! I hope I’ll see it finished :)!

hey ali…what’s up mate? what are you going to do? it’s about 3 days to closing !!! please make ITiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
it’ll be such a pity if someone like you wouldnt finish this think up…
hope to see it done dear fellow!:thumbsup:Good LucK:thumbsup:

Ali… pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz… now… you must post your final picture… so much beautiful and perfect work to doesn’t finishing it…

I want to see you final incredible work here… remember, you said… this time, I will not post just on the final deadline… hurry up my friend… give us some news… and post :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

im really sorry folks,unfortonately i couldnt just do it! damn it,i myself am going to suicide! the damn konkoor thing as i said before(university entrance exam!) is just killing me for incoming 6months too! no one can dig what is konkoor here!:Dso please execuse me,i learned a lot frome the community and more than all,it was really fun! i found some nice artists and friends too! so,it was worth it!

if the next challenge is going to be in incoming 6months im not in,cuz of the konkoor !

bythe way,ill try my best in these last hours,if i got to anything good,ill be uploading it!

so much much thanx to all of u people!

shemosus,N_krypsh_N,maurodelia,BobbEr,3rd user,Lemog,Thanx alot mates,U all of u helped me alot to learn new different things!:dthanx agin,
and thanx to cgtalk for its very good handling,and for these challenges which are one of the best events in the year!

Thanx all,
Cya soon,
aLi

I’m sorry that you can’t do it…best wishes with konkoor :thumbsup:

I’m really sorry, friend! Hope to see you in the next challenges after konkoor! Good luck with konkoor!

Best Wishes!
-BobbEr

well…it’s not your problem man,we have a serious problem with everything in there…that’s just stupid…
anyway…it was fun having you around. hope u send something as the final!
Good Luck aLi…Good Luck!

Good luck with school and I think you did a very nice job. It’s too bad you can’t finish but I understand that sometimes priorities come first.

I’m so sorry to heard that… but studies in first… then… best wishes with your Konkoor… and in the next Challenge… I hope to see you here :thumbsup:

hoping to see this funny image finished later on… :bounce:

oh
bad ending man!
so sorry
i undrstand what damn konkoor is and what is more damn is after konkoor man!

► Damn! I am sorry to hear that, but Univercity is allways a good excuse! :thumbsup:, I want to thank u for your support during this challenge Ali, and congratulate u for your work, I hope we can meet in other contest and that everything goes Ok in the Uni, It was a pleassure to follow your thread :beer:

mmmh… its’ finish now… little sad of course… but I want to sea this picture very soon… in the Finished 3d Gallery mate :thumbsup: seeya

Lemog

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn:banghead::banghead:

I’m real sad to hear this too…
You were showing us some real great stuff, ah well…
Till next time!! :bounce:

o thanx guys,i know…im sorry,but i will be participating in the nest challenges,i wish! after konkoor there will be a plenty of time just to do 3d! so much much thanx,for all the support people,i learned alot from u,:buttrock:

cheerZ!
aLi

great…
I like to see your works …more
good luck

hey thanx Hamid,nice to cya here…as u may know,im busy with KONKOOR! and,things are just counting seconds!
thx for the support,
aLI

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.