Spectacular 3D Entry: Ali Asali

sure,ull DO it:D:)

Just here to congratulates you about your new avatar… awesome and funny… the best so far :thumbsup:

Hey Ali.

Now that Lemog braught up the subject…I think I liked the cheater as your avatar more than the kid. His face is downright MEAN.

Great style… characters are fantastic and fun to watch:thumbsup:

[left]Lemog,Thanx man…:smiley: Avatar is sth cool,itself!:D[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]N_krypsh_N,heh,that kid is my LOVE,that is like my own childhood!:)[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]Maxter,Thanx,mate.im happy u liked it!;)[/left]
[left] [/left]
[left] [/left]
[left]----[/left]
[left]Ok i know im a bit late,but im really busy with some school stuff,andother stuff.as i said before,i SHOULD finish this thing,cuz,i didnt like the way it was in the prev challenge! so,ill be back soon,and will be working hard for 2/3 weeks which is left…[/left]
[left] [/left]

This character reminds me Bill Murrey… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, this is great entry! i like idea very much and characters too. Last one looks fantastic :applause: Keep great working!

zaki79,Thanx Zaki,but i donno him!

rawwad,Thanx man! nice 2 c ya here in these challenges:)

ill be back soon guys,

Excellent Work Ali.

hey ali jan…
unfortunately i will not be able to finish my callenge, hey it was my first, I tried alot and learned a WHOLE lot. maybe didn’t give it my best but it was a great experience.

anyways, I find myself checking this thread out more than any other. I really hope you get some work done soon man.

I love your style.

best of luck to ya

hehehe, very coll face. Wainting to see this done !

Greate Zbrush job here! I hope I’ll see it finished :)!

hey ali…what’s up mate? what are you going to do? it’s about 3 days to closing !!! please make ITiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
it’ll be such a pity if someone like you wouldnt finish this think up…
hope to see it done dear fellow!:thumbsup:Good LucK:thumbsup:

Ali… pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz… now… you must post your final picture… so much beautiful and perfect work to doesn’t finishing it…

I want to see you final incredible work here… remember, you said… this time, I will not post just on the final deadline… hurry up my friend… give us some news… and post :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

im really sorry folks,unfortonately i couldnt just do it! damn it,i myself am going to suicide! the damn konkoor thing as i said before(university entrance exam!) is just killing me for incoming 6months too! no one can dig what is konkoor here!:Dso please execuse me,i learned a lot frome the community and more than all,it was really fun! i found some nice artists and friends too! so,it was worth it!

if the next challenge is going to be in incoming 6months im not in,cuz of the konkoor !

bythe way,ill try my best in these last hours,if i got to anything good,ill be uploading it!

so much much thanx to all of u people!

shemosus,N_krypsh_N,maurodelia,BobbEr,3rd user,Lemog,Thanx alot mates,U all of u helped me alot to learn new different things!:dthanx agin,
and thanx to cgtalk for its very good handling,and for these challenges which are one of the best events in the year!

Thanx all,
Cya soon,
aLi

I’m sorry that you can’t do it…best wishes with konkoor :thumbsup:

I’m really sorry, friend! Hope to see you in the next challenges after konkoor! Good luck with konkoor!

Best Wishes!
-BobbEr

well…it’s not your problem man,we have a serious problem with everything in there…that’s just stupid…
anyway…it was fun having you around. hope u send something as the final!
Good Luck aLi…Good Luck!

Good luck with school and I think you did a very nice job. It’s too bad you can’t finish but I understand that sometimes priorities come first.

I’m so sorry to heard that… but studies in first… then… best wishes with your Konkoor… and in the next Challenge… I hope to see you here :thumbsup: