Spectacular 3D Entry: Alexander Preuss

Ho damned… blue text is certainly less visible for me…

I delete what I say before now… hahahaha… P.E.R.F.E.C.T then :thumbsup: and lot of :beer:

Don´t worry Antoine i did not get it into the wrong shape :wink: hahaha

Thanks Friend!

very cool story alex…:applause: i like that ruff positive positive mind on your character!

Hi Alexander,

you done a great job in this challenge (as always)
Hope you are in the front row this time.

See you in the next challenge

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

Cool story Dude, hey you are a good story teller too…:slight_smile: Once againg congratulations for your Awesome final image:applause:.

wow cool final entry and a story (sorry I missed that didn`t reply in time) :thumbsup:

Hey Alexander,

Congrats on a beautiful final render ,:thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: I like the people being thrown by the explosion in the stands, I didn’t notice this in the previous images. Great story that goes along with it and good luck .

Congratulations man for finishing this image:thumbsup: see ya!

So many great entries. This ranks up there with the best. The race feels fast and the explosion is great, with just a touch of carnage. SWEEEET!(Cartman’s Voice):buttrock:

Brian

Congrats man…Awesome work and in style…i like the story too. … :applause:

Umm… I believe I already said :cry: a coupla times… Soooo…

My eyes follow up through the driver to the smoke/fire trail, then around to the poor wee people flying through the air… Nice!

Congratulations on yet another classic image mate, I think you’ve achieved a very authentic vibe with your palette and have really enjoyed watching you craft this from start to finish:applause:

Thanks and good luck!

One more time Alex , this is awesome… well perfect must be the right word !!
And now that I know the story, this is even better…Congratulations Meister :bowdown:

Oh and btw looks like stand up party in the Bronson’s… arf I whish I could join them…mmmh and now I think that I must find a Bronson costume…:smiley:

Alex as usual another Masterpiece! :thumbsup: Best of luck in the contest and however the outcome, you did an awesome job. I just wish I could see it come to life. God bless! :slight_smile:

Now there is some time to answer my Friends!

@ jfelrod1960 :: Thanks Friend for your words! how is your sim doing?

@ Zapan :: Hi Friend! Your feedback is just to great! beliefe me… you are a real paragon to me!!

@ DaddyMack :: Thanks you Friend! It´s just to Awesome all this feedback!

@ DimitrisLiatsos :: Hi Dimi! thank you my friend! you are doing some awesome stuff in your thread!!

@ detached :: Thanks! Dito!

@ melkao :: Thank you!

@ mmoir :: Dito! thanks!

@ the best :: No problem! thank you a lot 4 yor feedback!

@ madshooter :: Thanks!

@ WildWire :: Thanks you partner…! P.s: Ich hab dein 2D Final gesehen! Fantastisch!! geile Arbeit! lass uns mal ein bierchen trinken gehen wenn Du in der nähe bist :wink: !

@ Jaba153 :: Thank you!

@ Lemog :: As always! thank´s 4 your awesome feedback Friend… My God every morning… You ar just to great… and you have realy a lot of free time :scream:hahaha

@ BobbER :: Thanks!

@ Jaba153 :: Thank you a lot 4 your great feeback!

@ Andy H :: Thanks you friend! and big congratulations to your awesome and funny work!

@ Simon.wt :: Thank you a lot 4 all your words

@ Monsitj :: Hi my friend! Thanks you very much! As i said to my girlfriend jesterday if i ever gouing to meet you i will kiss you feeds …(just kidding hahaha :wink: You are the best :wink:

@ madshooter :: Thank your 4 your greta words!

… pause… all this feedback… let´s have a Jägermeister on this… hicks! … now i feel better :wink:

And above all… Thanks to everyone i don´t wrote in this post.
I will be right back :wink:

Thank you a lot… and again this was a relay cool adventure… and i can´t wait to challenge the next one :slight_smile:

See ya soon Friends
:beer: Alex

Hahahaha… you really beleive that ? I’ve just adapted my sleeping duration to the minima… :beer: hahaha

Congrats for finishing such great work! :thumbsup:

Very nice image. I’m impressed, but I expected something cool from you for obvious reasons (GSO). Way to finish strong.

Congrats on final Vampeta, I enjoyed your story line, especially that part - after race :D. As I said before you work is great indeed I like your style and color scheme, best of luck on judging :beer: see you…

Congrats!

Good luck:thumbsup:

Great image… Great story:thumbsup:

Congratulations!!:applause: