Spectacular 3D Entry: Alexander Preuss

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRIENDS 4 ALL YOUR GREAT & HELPFULL FEEDBACK

I knew there are a lot of small things to fix… hope i have enough time 4 this because there are a lot of other things i´m working on and this is more a fun project 4 my afternoons at home :Dhahahaha

I´m trying to fix the last things on this weekend (of course the Pilot :wink: ) and the dented Auto-Union Racer… (sorry Lemog i have only the dented version textured but i will post this 2 racres in the finished 3D Gallery wen they are perfect textured :wink:

Please stay tuned 4 the next updates
And BIG THANKS 2 everyone!

See YA

Some small accessories 4 the lest side of the image.

Flag arrangements 4 the somehow “naked” wall :wink:
and some sign-boxes to gife the pilots information about the race status.

See ya

And here the image again with some small fixes…

• AUTO UNION racer is now a bit closer… and have less motion blur

• added some mb on the shadow under the frontracer

• added some small details on the naked arena wall :wink:

• overall mb is a bit less than the last version

That´s it 4 today
See ya Friends

This update is very good mate… your new details are exactly the things I can dream for the left part… perfect… shadow of the main car is better like that… size an position for the AutoUnion agree me a lot… but always too much motion blur for me… maybe this effect is increase with the grid aspect… we don’t see a grid but something too much uniform… and with the pilot, that will be certainly different and better… well… must waiting the next step now… yeah mate… good work :thumbsup:

Looking exellent dude.I love seeing all the tweaking going on in the final stages of your work.

Oh, well, what to say? Superb details! Carry on!

cool work :thumbsup:

Only a few fixes :))) left.

status report:

• Image file size in photoshop is now 180 MB
  • counting 30 Layers
  • Overall Polygon count of all objects in the Image… ca. 2.120.000 :slight_smile:
  • 120MB in Textures
  • Mr. Copermine is now at the wheel!! :)))
  • Counting at least 120 Bottles of HEINEKEN, FOSTERS, & DIEBELS during the challenge … hicks!

What´s left:

• a small point light on the right side und the racer.
  • People screaming burning and jumping out of the firball
  • and a small AUTO UNION advertisement an the 2nd racer.

That´s it Friends!
See ya on the next few updates.

yes! good job again Vamp, some thing that I feel strange ( for me only) is “H” infront of the car , it don’t look like a car paint maybe you can add thickness to make it look like logo? haha yes very tiny point , it’s only one thing I found in image ! perfect ! :thumbsup:

best wishes in final steps, mate! :)but I agree with Monsit about “H”.

Oh yeah, that’s the fun part :smiley: The best thing of all is that there’s plenty of time to, for instance, make coffee while waiting for the file to open… I think I peaked out at 340 MB before starting to flatten stuff…

Awesome:bowdown: Very nice comp. No crits Dude:thumbsup: Very few days left you are almost there, waiting to see the final image:bounce: :bounce:

Alexander,

Super job on this:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ,Wow , that is lots of layers you have in this image. . With the “H” on the racer I think if you move it up closer to the “3” it would look better.
Good luck with finishing this off

Hello Alexander… this is so great that I can’t find anything to say, except that I fell that you could add some scratches or dust to your “cars”. Amazing job friend.

IT´s done! … FINISHING LINE…

Big tHank´s to everyone in this forum and to everyone who made this possible… again :wink:

Special thanks goes to:

Lemog
nemirc
the best
yunisirees
gpepper
jfelrod1960
Zapan
SONIC-X
JamesMK
melkao
monsitj
jddog
DaddyMack
daWinky
Neeno
simon.wt
gardogg
Mr Micro26
DimitrisLiatsos

claudio_jordao
denverbz
(o)ne
mmoir
mac_andre
thierry2005
authentic
ArtisticVisions
beelow
MacSlow
ActionHank
A I R
ace4016
eddieellis
fgcity
3d-empire
Jed D
LAURO_MX
theuni
makaron
Gus_clifton
agou
lilCara
harryb
Russel_Nash
dark_jedi_1929
flaeticia
morphar
vincent1
tuck
Squibbit
Yongkiat
sergioKomic
Agamemnwn
Pjanssen
romelalgo
Versiden
Fahrija
Climax
SuperXCM
HammaJamma
profg
Necksmasher
morgangray
Crying Horn
overcontrast
madshooter
venum
BobbEr
shemosus
THE CLYKE
suk-grigorij
tevih
collings
kingfish3d
superslug
xric7
the1st_angel
Ahmed Hosny
dvelasco
comaone
jarvetu
rawwad
hhssuu
gpashkov
Shortricci
Wytze
banzato
Tee Double U
vrf
alexichabane
JR.BRAZ
bakbek
rankstein
Ultemate
danielkenobi
SweD
keetmun
aaron111
Tremoside
WildWire
coCoKNIght
imbusion
Dodgeas3d
enialadam
Maxter
Goul
alexfalchi
maranello55
percydaman
Sergey Banityuk
maurodelia
N_krypsh_N
eYadNesS
monografik
reiv
sgabe
perko
Pufferfish
Tris3d
stripe
Red_Plague
ali_rahimi_3d
9mmParavalerium
ziriguidum
Ramtin_moom
Continuumx
andreja
DJ_Fleury
dodo3d
Swamps
mookid2005
ChrisThatGuy

hui… that´s a lot this time :wink:

And of course my girlfriend and my local pizza dealer :wink:

See ya friends on the next adventures…
Cheers Alex

hehe great image!!:scream: Great job man!:thumbsup: great touch with the people getting hit with the fireball.

Awrightie then! Finished at last :thumbsup: - great result.

Wow, nice image. It has great composition, modeling, textures, compositing and FX. The full package. No longer can you just be a good modeler or FX guy you really need the full package as you have shown. Also thanks for really showing off your techniques and sharing so much. Great work Alexander. I think that you have really set the bar very high. Your image will definitely push me to work harder on mine. Good luck.

Great to see you finished, let me go ahead and:bowdown: in your presence, good luck with your image!:thumbsup:

Great work Alexander, really spectacular:bowdown:. Congrats and good luck :applause: