Spectacular 3D Entry: Alexander Preuss

Cool idea. :thumbsup:

Good luck.

Russel

great concept ! :thumbsup: excellent action and well I wait to see the spectacular disaster… !
jdd

i like the concept…:thumbsup:

Coooool SPECTACULAR disaster

hi alex. nice to see you here. again :thumbsup: . wish you all the best (and don´t forget the comet ). by the way, i like your concept very mutch. i think by your very good technical model-skills, this will be a great entry… :bounce:

hey! how are you friend?! glad to see you here again! and your concept is very good ,can’t wait to see your futuristic mechanic design again! good luck man!

Aaah, there’s nothing like the smell of a good car crash in the morning - I’m sure you’ll manage to make something really spectacular out of this one.

Nice to see your engines are roaring Alex :slight_smile: .
I will be here…best luck!

Great sketch Alex! I have really enjoyed looking at your work, and so far this looks very promising. Good luck! :smiley:

• Gary

Hey Alex! Good luck matey! I remember that crash like it was yesterday…watched it live on TV…it was a horrible but spectecular crash.

Good luck!

Big fat disaster, great dynamics, cant wait to see you knock this out! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

very nice idea…good luck!

Are these hover cars?

great concept!
can’t wait to see how you will create the speed effects.

Cool idea. Looks like this will be a spectacular image to see.

Thanks Friends.

It´s sooo cool to meet the whole Family again.

Let me say this::

:bounce: Yuchhu!!:bounce:

Very Good Idea
I love racing crashes!:buttrock:
best luck 4u
c ya

Hey vampeta, welcome back, I’m just gonna wait here until you cross the finish-line. :slight_smile:

Alex, have good luck mate!!:thumbsup:

Alex.

Hi Vampeta,

Good luck for the challenge.

the scfi racer - scene has a lot of potential. I´m mostly interested to watch how the design of the vehicles will look like.

the only disadvantage of this topic is probably that there will be a lot vehicle/Environment images with the same content for this challenge. But that´s no reason to stop doing it.:slight_smile:

fahrija