Spectacular 3D Entry: Alexander Preuss

I’ve been looking in on this from time to time, very nicely done indeed. Lighting especially.

Well done.

Nice !
This kind of shot is really cool ! Look like some cars caracteristics…
0 to 400 km/h in 8 seconds ?
Fasten your seatbelts !

in one word : WOUAW!
amaizing picture

No words can do justice for your work, Alex. :bowdown:

All the best to you and I look forward to seeing you again at the next Challenge, my friend. :slight_smile:

Hahahaha… this trading card is a real good idea… :thumbsup:

one of the best in 3d so far.:thumbsup:goodluck in the final judgement~

Great stuff Vampeta, very spectacular picture. Congrats for finishing it on time and good luck for the end result! :thumbsup: :slight_smile:

Veery cool!hehe, what are the flying guys thinking about?..552 km/h??don´t try this at home,man:D good luck!!

Hi pal,

…what should I say… I`m totally speechless!!! This is really some Spectacular Image :thumbsup: and the story around makes it to a comple masterpiece!!! You definitely you got my vote!!!

Great image dude, best of luck to you, with your final submission, will see you in the next contest I hope, I will do 3d first next time!:thumbsup:

masterpieces work man …:thumbsup:
Congrats for the final !:beer:
Good luck!!!

ding ding - spectacular work my fren. We have a winner!

i love racee image goood luck :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

sory my speak english :argh:

Oh wow nice entry man, live the composition and atmosphere, very nice, i think your previous challenges were alsome too, congrats on the final and best of luck to you in the judging!!

Well done Vampeta matey :thumbsup: The only crit I have is that the second car is not of the same high standard as the first one. For some reason I love “after the race” piece more than the actual “race”.
“After the race” has tons of personality and very interesting mood and I love the style on that piece. Very moody :thumbsup:

Overall everything very well done and good luck with the competition :deal:

Edit- Love that building in the background btw.

Hallo Alexander,

einen guten Rutsch und ein gesundes und friedliches neues Jahr

Beste Grüße

Ralf Stumpf

PS: und natürlich einen Platz unter den ersten zehn

A great deception for me to doesn’t see you at the top of the podium… as always with that kind of challenge, we must have to be sad at the end… I wish you the best for your continuation, and I remain for all the times a big fan of your art Alex :thumbsup:

seeya mate :slight_smile:

I second that :surprised :shrug:

I heard about you and your girlfriend ! Congratulations Alex , definitely great news …
I wish you all the best , all the happiness and everything :slight_smile:
To the happy couple :beer:
Hope to see you soon my friend :bounce:

Friendly yours -

Stéphane

I´d give you an award,dude:) Honestly, when I read the rules of this challenge, I thought on a “real” image, an “instant” like a photo…:shrug: well, I saw that many images were fictional…I don´t know,hehe

Well mate… good news for you in 2006 as I can see… you can congratulate your girlfriend for me… :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

…and have fun with the party :beer: