Spectacular 2D Entry: Viktor Titov

It has to be one of the funniest entries. Great work!

A job well done Viktor! Love the color, the action, and the characters who are all adorable. Good luck.

#1 #1 #1 #1 #1 :slight_smile:

this image is so nice, verry fuuny story, the eyes, and all face of dragon is amazing, he looks like drunked :), colours is perfect 4 me, perspective too, this is one of my favorites artwork in this edition :slight_smile: good luck :slight_smile: bye :slight_smile:

This is a great final!

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

I like your concept when the contest starts. your scene is really funny and well done.

so, Good luck, and I hope to see ya in the next contest.:thumbsup:

Congratulations on finishing! this is one of the best! Good luck to you!

your picture is the best in this contest in my opinion
just perfect - characters, action, idea - everything
good luck

Excellent picture, well done indeed. :applause:

Dinodog_jr
Fahrija
Nox
stefan
slav
lync
beelow
mythmaker
psych
the1st_angel
denverbz
michaelmotion
naresh
makaron
uumfridus
Rares_Halmagean
slizgi
WildWire
cyberarts
zpapageo
cashin
Shake
Atris
Lexle
Fish_KAart
Sergey Banityuk
antTON
TO ALL ALL ALL best wishes ! best of luck and best judgment !
Great Thanks to all of your for support and advices ! hope see you in next challenge !
:beer: :beer: :beer:
and sorry for my english please i try to learn it !

wahaha!! this is soooo good! well done mate!

good luck!

Hi Again !
thanks to you SpaceTic !

I am here because I have not time to write a proper story about my work in contest time…
and [size=2]I have added several moments to it… [/size]
[size=2]sorry for my english, but [size=2]I hope you will not kick me strongly for it :rolleyes: [/size][/size]

[size=2][size=2]On searches of the gone dragon by name “Zigfried”, left the king of hamsters “Sigismund fourth”
the leader of the order of iridescent hamster (this the ancient cult of the hamster- fanatics considering itself the true soldiers of light):buttrock:
After taking with itself the most loyal soldiers: daring Samurai “Hairy ear”
the powerful soldier “BIGtooth”, fearless and courageous kamikadze “Hamsterfly” 8) even one large “squirrel the horseman”
they left in the way!
By the rumors reached from the adjacent kingdom, dragon was noted next to the castle
located in the possession of Sigismund’s old friend - lord “Gopher”!
At that time the lord Gopher was in the military march, and using this, dragon Zigfried after breaking one of the towers of the castle
reached the wine cellar and randomly trampled the granary…
As you already know, granary for the hamsters is this sacred thing almost the same as statue of the godly iridescent rodent :slight_smile:
After this news our courageous heroes began crazy furious:twisted: [/size][/size]
[size=2][size=2]But to capture dragon, it is sufficiently difficult…
therefore after developing artful plan… they got to work
…sequential time after flying in into the already native wine cellar Zigfried is opened the bottle of "Chateau Tour Verite, Bordeaux "
but instead of the cool and astringent wine, there is something small and furry fell on him, and suddenly engage him directly in the nose, :eek:
from the shock and the weekly hangover, dragon jumped out from the tower and even could not fly :bounce: [/size][/size]
[size=2][size=2]further events you can see on the engraving of16 centuries completed by one of the participants, (hamsterfly) he are only one who had luck to not to arrive in hospital… [/size][/size]
[size=2][size=2]:beer:
[/size][/size]

:smiley: :slight_smile: :bounce:

Go Viktor ! i wish victory to you !Becose you work is faivorit ! It veri FAN! Its-Cool! Veri cool!
Rulez! :thumbsup: :buttrock:

Hi Viktor! The very interesting and funny story! :slight_smile: I really like it! And I’m sure judges will be enraptured by your work and they’ll judge it on its merits!! :slight_smile: The best of luck! :slight_smile:

Im not allowed to judge whos entry is the best, but I can put u in my favorites for sure… I think it has all what it needs to be a spectacular moment and even more, it has humor and high quality illustration. Congratulations and good luck!

this is really one of my favorites too. so nice enviroment deepness and the other spectacular elements… characters are so enjoyable.
good luck my bro…

very impressive!!

great work !! :wip:

good work,nice colour and dynamic,in contest good luck!

The look on the dragons face is awsome haha great work.

After put a comment on the CGallery, I post a comment here, lol Good job!! and very funny and what a crash! There´s a photo of Miguel Induráin (the spanish cyclist who won 5 Tour de France before Armstrong) falling of his bicycle when he was young and kissing the ground like your dragon,hahaha. Good luck,Viktor!:thumbsup: