Spectacular 2D Entry: Tolgahan Gungor

yet spectacular… you are SPECTACULAR Tolga :bowdown:

Hello Tolga!:scream:

Very good idea and very good start!!

I’ll come back see next wip…

I like the second one :thumbsup:

color and compositon tests…

keeps getting better :thumbsup:

Oh man, you are good. I will have to drop by here every day. I’d say good luck but you obviously don’t need any (but good luck anyway.) :thumbsup:

Your skecthes r quite nifty bro.Keep Goin.
(bu sefer ilk 3)hehehehehehe

Wowa, nice colours! Good luck!:beer:

wow! spectacular concepts! :smiley: I’m really loving your work, keep it coming!

Now that last one, is just about to blow my mind, I don’t know if you can switch to 3d though, you may have to ask the mods if you haven’t already! Anyways great stuff!:thumbsup:

Looking good, especially the POV, keep it up!

Squibbit… thanks
11th Door… thank you
Alfadir… thank you my friend( olum nerelerdesın napıyosun )
fooxoo … only color test maybe I will change colors
enialadam… thankss
beelow … ok I solve it …
Baron Impossible … thanks dude
:beer:

Hi tolga,

good luck in this challenge my friend.

Great sketches like allways. I must say the environment sketches are much more promising than the previous ones. The last one evokes allready a very spectacular feeling.

regards
fahrija

Oh yeah, that last sketch, got it all, very original and have that spectacular feeling mentioned… so good! best

Thats awsome! :eek:

It will be interesting to see all the stuff left on the ocean floor. :slight_smile:

Good lord… that last concept sketch is unbelievable! Wow! I’m sitting here staring at it with my mouth utterly agape, such mood and sense of scale and danger and… wow…

Certainly no crits from me… just keep weaving that magic!

Really Spectacular… I can’t wait the continuation… go Tolga… :bounce:

PS: when you do it, that seem very easy… :scream: hahaha… but that seem only :banghead: seeya Master…

Hey the latest concept looks like a winner…wow

Love the colouring :thumbsup:

Wow indeed. That looks great tolga. Are you thiknig of going to 3d too or just switching over completely? Curious to see your 3d.

Wow interesting stuff! And awesome technique too. :slight_smile:
I like how its moving upwards rather than something just falling out of the hole.