Spectacular 2D Entry: Tolgahan Gungor

Hey Tolga! Nice artwork!

Really like the concept and your artwork holds true potential for something spectacular :wise:

Keep at it! I’ll be waiting for the show.

Hi Tolga,

Amazing sketch work. I think all your sketches have phenomenol composition and you could easily make any one of them the choice for your final piece. Your subject matter also stands out as being very unique which leaves an impression on the veiwer. Awesome work.

ıt s only sketches

Amazing work! I love your coloring - really beautiful :thumbsup:

your sketches are veeeeery very good! :scream:
how long does one of those take to draw/paint?

15 minutes… :buttrock:

Interesting, stuff tolga, good to see somethin’ new from ya, I’ll drop by lata!

Beautiful 15 minutes:buttrock: sketches:D . Sure you´ll do a beautiful and worked…work:thumbsup:

Zalo

chokes on a cookie
You’re kidding right!
holy cr-

I like the big wave the most, just my little opinion

really great quick concepts. the coloring is very atmosperic. everyone’s looking forward to see more of your quality works here. keep it up !!
greetings

really great quick concepts. the coloring is very atmospheric. everyone’s looking forward to see more of your quality works here. keep it up !!
greetings (sorry for that double post, damn lag)

great skills tolga. :thumbsup:

good to have you here in the challenge. Allways inspiring.

fahrija

:thumbsup: light and form:thumbsup:

-tolga-

Your work is fantastic. Such atmosphere. I like your tide concept. It will be interesting to see which direction you finally choose. I am sure it will be great. Looking forward to seeing more.

Regards,:thumbsup:

Jesus Tolga! How can it be possible to just discover your thread now? I’m so happy to see you’re on this one too… but your impressive artwork almost kills me :slight_smile: I’m gonna get some oxygen now. Good work!

Hi Tolga. Do you have more Updates? I like to see your Work.

xbo :scream:

changed my idea.

Hey Tolga! Why did you change?

Hi!

Waouw, i don’t know why you change, but anyway this concept can be cool too! :cool:

Love the previous sketch, beautiful, lot of power, of style, your draw is amazing, it’s already so spectacular… and your GSO entry was really expeptionnal, one of my favorite… i think you’ll make something amzing in this challenge too… good luck and good work! I’m waiting for update!! :beer: